» Welcome to Evoque Forums dot net!
Welcome to EvoqueForums.net - the Internet's largest Evoque Forum. We are a community dedicated to the all new 2011/2012 Range Rover Evoque. This site was created for all Evoque owners and enthusiasts to learn, discuss and share knowledge of the all new SUV from Land Rover. There are many areas of discussions ranging from Evoque Accessories, Evoque Performance, Evoque Wheels and Tires, and much more! If your new to the site please take a moment and register to enjoy all of the features of the site, it's free!
Be sure to checkout the following areas of the forum:
You can also follow us on twitter @ twitter.com/EvoqueForums and our Facebook Fan page is coming soon!
- Evoque Forum -This section contains all general discussions on the new 2011+ Land Rover Evoque
- Evoque Performance Mods - Wanting more performance out of your Evoque? This is the place to talk about it! Covers engine modifications, intakes, exhausts, headers, etc.
- Evoque Maintenance - Discuss all Land Rover Evoque Maintenance in here.
- Evoque Purchasing - Have questions about purchasing a new Evoque? This section contains Pricing, Dealer Feedback, Latest Incentives, and Release Information.
- Evoque Accessories - Discussions for all Land Rover Evoque Accessories, Aftermarket Parts, etc.
- Evoque Diesel - Discussions for all Range Rover Evoque Diesel Owners
Feb 25, 2015 - 11:21 AM - by NickJ
MORE DESIRABLE: 2016 MODEL YEAR RANGE ROVER EVOQUE THE MOST EFFICIENT PRODUCTION
LAND ROVER EVER
• 2016 model year Range Rover Evoque to make its world debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2015
• Ground-breaking exterior design refined to give even more distinctive appeal
• The most efficient production Land Rover ever: New Ingenium diesel engines deliver best-in-class CO2 emissions of 109g/km* and fuel consumption of 68mpg (4.2 l/100km)
• Sector-leading residual values and extended service intervals (21,000 miles**) contribute to lower running costs with estimated savings of up to €5,000 over three years†
• 2016 model year Evoque is now 18% more efficient than the top-selling original
• First Jaguar Land Rover vehicle to feature full-LED adaptive headlamp technology
• Five trim levels and 15 option packs allow customers even greater personalisation of their Evoque
Whitley, UK, 23rd February 2015 – Land Rover has strengthened its fastest-selling model, the Range Rover Evoque. The luxury compact SUV features a comprehensive range of new design features and technologies to reinforce its status as the market leader.
Range Rover Evoque’s cutting-edge exterior design has been further enhanced with a selection of carefully chosen revisions. These updates include a new front bumper, two new grille designs, all-LED headlamps and three all-new alloy wheel designs. These changes will enhance Evoque’s unique design to a broad range of customers.
Interior changes include new seats and door casings, new infotainment system, accessed via an eight-inch touchscreen, and the introduction of new colour and materials such as Lunar Ice, Vintage Tan and Dark Cherry (Autobiography only) complementing Evoque’s bold architectural forms.
Land Rover’s advanced new diesel engine also debuts. The new EU6-compliant four-cylinder Ingenium unit brings a class-leading combination of performance, refinement and efficiency. The cutting-edge engine, which is designed, engineered and manufactured in the UK, provides up to 180PS, fuel economy of up to 68mpg (4.2l/100km) and CO2 emissions as low as 109g/km*. That makes the class-leading Evoque the most efficient production Land Rover ever... [Read More]
Feb 17, 2015 - 3:49 PM - by NickJ
An update for the Evoque has been a long time coming, and it looks like we will see an update at the beginning of this next month in Geneva. If this update is anything like the two updates to the big body Range Rover and the Sport, we should see a boom in demand. The lead time on a new Big Body Range Rover was almost a year out. Many early adopters were forced to pay well above the MSRP for months after the release (if they could even get their name on the list). The Sport saw a very similar boom in demand. People were on long wait lists as their "local" dealer awaited their allotments. It was almost a year after the launch of the new generations before you could find an updated Rover on the lot and available for sale.
I am excited to see the new lines that they have sculpted for the Evoque. Will they take queues from the bigger Rovers, and have a similar lines to in the rear, or are they going to depart from the traditional Rover lines like they did with the Evoque. How will they update the power plant? How about the drivetrain? I personally LOVE the driving characteristics of the current Evoque. It feels like a plucky little car that, for me feels a lot like an Audi A4 2.0L Turbo. I hope they don't monkey with that too much!
2016 Range Rover Evoque Previewed
- 2016 model year Range Rover Evoque will feature several updates including a striking new headlamp design
- First Land Rover vehicle to feature available full LED adaptive headlamps1
- Image previews latest version of the global best-selling Land Rover model
- On sale October 2015 in the US
(MAHWAH, NJ) - February 15, 2015 - Land Rover revealed today the first glimpse of the 2016 Range Rover Evoque, previewing a striking new headlamp design for the global best-selling Land Rover vehicle ever produced.
The 2016 Range Rover Evoque will be the first Land Rover vehicle to feature available full LED adaptive headlamps when it makes its world premiere at the Geneva Motor Show in March 3, 2015. This powerful lighting technology provides superior illumination in dark conditions, following the curves of the road, and is identifiable by its distinctive headlamp design1.
... [Read More]
» Recent Threads
» Search tags for this page
land rover evoque,
land rover evoque forum,
range rover evoque,
range rover evoque forum,
range rover evoque forums
Click on a term to search for related topics.
» News Archive
Top Poster: Evocurious
Welcome to our newest member, wungun
» Site Navigation
» Today's Birthdays
» Albums Pictures
6 members and 217 guests
Most users ever online was 629, 02-25-2015 at 04:42 PM.