» Welcome to Evoque Forums dot net!
Welcome to EvoqueForums.net - the Internet's largest Evoque Forum. We are a community dedicated to the all new 2011/2012 Range Rover Evoque. This site was created for all Evoque owners and enthusiasts to learn, discuss and share knowledge of the all new SUV from Land Rover. There are many areas of discussions ranging from Evoque Accessories, Evoque Performance, Evoque Wheels and Tires, and much more! If your new to the site please take a moment and register to enjoy all of the features of the site, it's free!
Be sure to checkout the following areas of the forum:
You can also follow us on twitter @ twitter.com/EvoqueForums and our Facebook Fan page is coming soon!
- Evoque Forum -This section contains all general discussions on the new 2011+ Land Rover Evoque
- Evoque Performance Mods - Wanting more performance out of your Evoque? This is the place to talk about it! Covers engine modifications, intakes, exhausts, headers, etc.
- Evoque Maintenance - Discuss all Land Rover Evoque Maintenance in here.
- Evoque Purchasing - Have questions about purchasing a new Evoque? This section contains Pricing, Dealer Feedback, Latest Incentives, and Release Information.
- Evoque Accessories - Discussions for all Land Rover Evoque Accessories, Aftermarket Parts, etc.
- Evoque Diesel - Discussions for all Range Rover Evoque Diesel Owners
Feb 25, 2015 - 10:25 AM - by NickJ
1. EVOQUE DESIGN
The Range Rover Evoque's progressive exterior and interior design has evolved. The carefully revised exterior, together with the introduction of full-LED adaptive headlamps and three new alloy wheel designs, creates more visual impact than ever before.
All-new front and rear seats complemented by three new interior colourways, revised soft-touch premium surfaces, and the introduction of a new infotainment system, accessed via an eight-inch touchscreen, to Evoque's interior architecture further increase the premium compact SUV's wide-ranging appeal.
Gerry McGovern, Land Rover Design Director and Chief Creative Officer said: "The Range Rover Evoque first established and then dominated the luxury compact SUV sector generating worldwide acclaim and sales success. Our challenge has been to evolve the Evoque design without diluting its distinctive character."
With a revised five-tier specification, and a comprehensive suite of 15 desirable option packs† , customers can specify the perfect Evoque to meet their lifestyle.
1.1 Leading-edge design with added desire
Available in both coupé and five-door body styles, Evoque's bold and progressive design reaffirms its class-leading status for 2016.
"When Evoque debuted in 2011, it translated the LRX concept car's radical design language to reality almost entirely unaltered. Four years on, Evoque's leading-edge design retains its wow factor and continues to turn heads," said Phil Simmons, Exterior Realisation Director, Land Rover. "Our carefully considered design evolution, both outside and in, ensures Evoque's status as a ground-breaking automotive design is safeguarded for years to come."
At the front of the vehicle, a new bumper creates a more muscular appearance and features significantly enlarged lower air intakes. New slimline LED fog lamps are repositioned from the middle to the top of the air intakes, creating a more streamlined appearance and further emphasising Evoque's assertive road presence.
This attention-to-detail extends throughout the distinctive new design, with the air intake above the front numberplate contoured to echo the design of the... [Read More]
Feb 25, 2015 - 10:21 AM - by NickJ
MORE DESIRABLE: 2016 MODEL YEAR RANGE ROVER EVOQUE THE MOST EFFICIENT PRODUCTION
LAND ROVER EVER
• 2016 model year Range Rover Evoque to make its world debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2015
• Ground-breaking exterior design refined to give even more distinctive appeal
• The most efficient production Land Rover ever: New Ingenium diesel engines deliver best-in-class CO2 emissions of 109g/km* and fuel consumption of 68mpg (4.2 l/100km)
• Sector-leading residual values and extended service intervals (21,000 miles**) contribute to lower running costs with estimated savings of up to €5,000 over three years†
• 2016 model year Evoque is now 18% more efficient than the top-selling original
• First Jaguar Land Rover vehicle to feature full-LED adaptive headlamp technology
• Five trim levels and 15 option packs allow customers even greater personalisation of their Evoque
Whitley, UK, 23rd February 2015 – Land Rover has strengthened its fastest-selling model, the Range Rover Evoque. The luxury compact SUV features a comprehensive range of new design features and technologies to reinforce its status as the market leader.
Range Rover Evoque’s cutting-edge exterior design has been further enhanced with a selection of carefully chosen revisions. These updates include a new front bumper, two new grille designs, all-LED headlamps and three all-new alloy wheel designs. These changes will enhance Evoque’s unique design to a broad range of customers.
Interior changes include new seats and door casings, new infotainment system, accessed via an eight-inch touchscreen, and the introduction of new colour and materials such as Lunar Ice, Vintage Tan and Dark Cherry (Autobiography only) complementing Evoque’s bold architectural forms.
Land Rover’s advanced new diesel engine also debuts. The new EU6-compliant four-cylinder Ingenium unit brings a class-leading combination of performance, refinement and efficiency. The cutting-edge engine, which is designed, engineered and manufactured in the UK, provides up to 180PS, fuel economy of up to 68mpg (4.2l/100km) and CO2 emissions as low as 109g/km*. That makes the class-leading Evoque the most efficient production Land Rover ever... [Read More]
» Recent Threads
» Search tags for this page
land rover evoque,
land rover evoque forum,
range rover evoque,
range rover evoque forum,
range rover evoque forums
Click on a term to search for related topics.
» News Archive
Top Poster: Evocurious
» Site Navigation
» Today's Birthdays
» Albums Pictures
5 members and 192 guests
Most users ever online was 629, 02-25-2015 at 03:42 PM.