Dealer installed trailer hitch - Page 2

Dealer installed trailer hitch

This is a discussion on Dealer installed trailer hitch within the Evoque Accessories forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I am in the process of installing my Curt hitch. The instructions are a bit different for the Dynamic because you can't lower the exhaust ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Dealer installed trailer hitch

Member #
    I am in the process of installing my Curt hitch. The instructions are a bit different for the Dynamic because you can't lower the exhaust without taking out the panels that cover the end of the exhaust. They are held in place by 2 screws and then snap out. But I always HATE HATE HATE taking off plastic bits that snap in place. It seems that more often than not they end up breaking. Thankfully I didn't break anything this time.

It worries me a bit to lower the exhaust as much as they show in the etrailer install video though. There is a flex hanger somewhere around the middle of the car and it is really stretched out when the exhaust is lowered that much. I am thinking of taking it off as well just to keep from damaging it.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ads