Evoque Mats

Evoque Mats

This is a discussion on Evoque Mats within the Evoque Accessories forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Did you get the "Premium Mats" with the metal edges as well as the metal (or plastic) Evoque emblem with your vehicles? The web site ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Evoque Mats

Member #

Evoque Mats

Did you get the "Premium Mats" with the metal edges as well as the metal (or plastic) Evoque emblem with your vehicles? The web site shows the car coming with the premium mats but what I received were cheap, flimsy mats. Yes, the front ones do have the Evoque plastic plate on them and the back ones are so thin you can almost tear them.

Anyone else get these in their vehicle or did all or most get the decent mats?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Got the same mats as you. Didn't know there were premium mats available. Have to look into that on line.

Member #
    When I bought mine the salesman mentioned that he threw in delux winter mats. On the drivers side it fails to cover under the pedals and upper left corner. This is a pain as dirt gets in there and difficult to clean. Any recommendations on better mats?

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    I bought the winter mats which are worthless. I then bought Weathertech mats which are fantastic. And they are cheaper than the OEM ones.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Evocurious View Post
    I bought the winter mats which are worthless. I then bought Weathertech mats which are fantastic. And they are cheaper than the OEM ones.
    Do they have better coverage? Not concerned on thickness so much.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Lubeking View Post
    Do they have better coverage? Not concerned on thickness so much.
    Yes, if you get the FloorLiner WeatherTech mats. I bought them for my MY2013 Evoque Pure Plus and they fit perfectly. You could spill a cup of coffee on them, and they will contain all of the liquid, as they have sides to contain all of the dirt and spills.

Member #
    Found the mats I was looking for. There are two different mats under the same part number. One has the metal edge pieces with the EVOQUE plate and one only has the EVOQUE plate. Same cost. Part number is VPLVS0095PVJ according to research. New ones will be here next week to compare.

Member #
    Received the new mats today. Wow, what a difference. The new mats are thick, plush carpet, unlike the thin mats that came with the car. Front mats are the same size as are the backs, so no greater coverage but they sure do feel and look luxurious. Front mats fit the exact floor hooks as the originals. The rear mats do not fit the same hooks, different spacing. I cut off the rear hooks flush as the carpet is so thick you can't see the mat holes anyway, and the reason for the anchors is to preclude the mats from slipping forward under the accelerator as a safety feature and to hold them in place. Not necessary in the rear. Mats came with extra hooks so if needed I could put new ones down or simply use black screws and slip the mats over the screw heads. Still, not needed for the rears.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mats 1.jpg 
Views:	3035 
Size:	296.7 KB 
ID:	809
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mats 2.jpg 
Views:	2800 
Size:	329.7 KB 
ID:	810

PCH
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Evocurious View Post
    What style mat did you get from WeatherTech? The current website (Oct 2013) says they don't have mats for the Evoque yet.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ads