Led turn signal bulbs

Led turn signal bulbs

This is a discussion on Led turn signal bulbs within the Evoque Accessories forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I've been looking for the error free LED turn signal bulbs for the PS24WSV type per our owner's manual and couldn't find any. So I ...

Member #

Led turn signal bulbs

I've been looking for the error free LED turn signal bulbs for the PS24WSV type per our owner's manual and couldn't find any. So I went ahead and bought some error free PSX24W LED turn signal bulbs and they worked without any error message on the dash (so far). They are brighter and darker orange than the OEM bulbs. Only thing I had to do was remove the 3 tabs (marked in red) using a dremmel to make it fit. If they don't push all the way down...turn the bulb around and it should fit flush. I'll be buying 2 more for the front turn signals. The front headlights seems alittle mroe difficult to remove per powerfuluk's vid. I'll continue to monitor any bulb out messages but so far so good.
    Here's the vid: aa11111_zpsd38588a5.mp4 Video by rangeroverevoque12 | Photobucket

'12 Evoque (Prestige):Blacked out trim,Painted front and rear U Bar,Painted center console,black letters,wheels,exhaust tips,lip spoiler,roof rails/'08 Jaguar XKR (V8 SC): Mods/'06 MB SL65 (V12 Twin Turbo)(stock 604HP/738TQ)/'12 MB GL450/'10 E350 4matic: http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...ps19361479.jpg
    My SL65 AMG and XKR in Friend's Vid: http://youtu.be/0cyA55UTcRI

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Looks good. I just bought an $8 set of 10 194 LED interior bulbs to replace the incandescent dome lights. The car looks amazing in this white glow rather than the dull yellowish incandescent light. I'll have to look into these bulbs. I'll bet they weren't cheap.

Ads