OEM Accessories at below wholesale

This is a discussion on OEM Accessories at below wholesale within the Evoque Accessories forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I was informed a few days ago by one of the moderators that I was violating a policy of advertising OEM parts for sale through ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CobraCommander

Thread: OEM Accessories at below wholesale

Member #

I was informed a few days ago by one of the moderators that I was violating a policy of advertising OEM parts for sale through my
    Land Rover dealership without being a paid sponsor. All of my posts regarding accessories have been deleted. Over the last couple of years I have sold quite a few Evoque OEM parts and accessories through this forum at below wholesale pricing.

While I am reviewing the paid storefront option for the forum for my business and can no longer advertise that I work at a dealership, I can still offer parts for sale as a member of the forum. You can private message me for more details.

Regards,

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Shame that such things get in the way of member benefits. Keep up the efforts in supporting the community.
    SSEVOQUE likes this.
    '13- Evoque (hers), 01 B5 S4- twin turbo (his), 07 D3 S8- V10 (his)

Member #
    I will be order roof rails from you this week. Just haven't had time to call you.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Hi My name is Tom I own a evogue and I am interested in accessories for it and at a much better price can you tell me what you have I'm interested in the side door lamination plates and also the head light kit I have heard about

Member #
    Looking to pick up a couple of accessories, including the CF mirror covers if available,

Thanks.
    Last edited by Rovage; 08-27-2013 at 10:38 AM.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover View Post
    I was informed a few days ago by one of the moderators that I was violating a policy of advertising OEM parts for sale through my
    Land Rover dealership without being a paid sponsor. All of my posts regarding accessories have been deleted. Over the last couple of years I have sold quite a few Evoque OEM parts and accessories through this forum at below wholesale pricing.

While I am reviewing the paid storefront option for the forum for my business and can no longer advertise that I work at a dealership, I can still offer parts for sale as a member of the forum. You can private message me for more details.

Regards,
    What are the benefits of sponsorship? Especially if someone else comes in and undercuts your prices?

Member #
    Tidbed, did the moderators reply to the benefits of sponsorship, expecially if someone else comes in and undercuts prices? Just curious as to who to support and why etc.... Thanks.

Member #
    If you need parts or accessories PM me.

Member #
    FWIW- I contacted the OP regarding pricing on an accessory I had an interest in. Pricing was very good and response was very quick.

Member #
    Question for you - I did something foolish and drove off without fully engaging one of the locking end caps on my roof rack cross bars. I am now the embarrassed driver of a nice 2014 Evoque with only three end caps. Can I buy a set of end caps only?

Thanks. You can reach me here or at [email protected]

Ads