Cheap shifter dial?

Cheap shifter dial?

This is a discussion on Cheap shifter dial? within the Evoque Accessories forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Anybody else find the shifter dial cheap feeling? Is the accessory option the same materials of construction?BMW uses a much heavier feeling dial on the ...

Member #

Cheap shifter dial?

Anybody else find the shifter dial cheap feeling? Is the accessory option the same materials of construction?BMW uses a much heavier feeling dial on the idrive and they even have an option for a ceramic version. Would love to know if anybody has found a better option. I would be surprised if the full size rover or sport would have something feel this cheap.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I changed the original shifter dial for the RR sporty version, but found it to be very light and plastic feeling. The sporty version comes with a leather cap, which I like better that the shiny black one on the original. So I am soon to change back to the original one which is heavier and more substantial feeling and put the leather top on it. Photos of the 2 before I did the swap over. On eBay I found in the US they were being sold for about $200 but got it from the UK from duckworth parts for around 45 pounds.

Member #
    WOW, the pic looks good. Is there any link from where I can buy the same? I really need one since my shifter dial was damaged during an accident. Thanks.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Sure, but just so you understand I am from Australia and brought it from Dan at http://www.duckworthparts.co.uk in the UK and his email address is [email protected]

Ads