First Impressions since buying the 2013 RRE

This is a discussion on First Impressions since buying the 2013 RRE within the Evoque Accessories forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I finally became a member today! I've been reading most of the threads the past 2 months after buying my RRE. I bought a 2013 ...

Member #

I finally became a member today! I've been reading most of the threads the past 2 months after buying my RRE. I bought a 2013 Pure Fuji White and love it. I was concerned about the acceleration between gears at first but have learned "how to drive it." These RRE are not meant to drive like a baby. Step on the pedal and have fun with it. Not bad for a 4x4 4 cyl, eh?

Some of the things I've learned of my RRE and by reading the forum so far:
    • It is NOT a girly car.
    • Secret cubby hole in the glove box.
    • Dealer "upgrade" Mats are not worth it. You will soon get your nice carpet dirty (especially at the footrest).
    • New modification ideas: Already ordered the 3D Mats and Black Lettering Kit. Cargo net for the things that slide around in the back. Mud Flaps next!
    • Painting the Calipers when my first scheduled maintenance at 10K miles. (Is it 8, 10, or 15K for first oil change? Its been conflicting from what I've read).
    • As an avid golfer, you CANNOT place your clubs in the back unless you break down you bag first. This has been my BIGGEST dissapointment thus far. The newer golf club drivers are 43+" long. No possible way to keep in bag and store in trunk.
    • That Heated Windshield and climate steering wheel really is useful after all!
    • The BSM is an absolute MUST on this car!
    • Be careful of the side mirrors deflecting your view when turning. It does pose as a blind spot.
    • I’ve seen 2 other ones around town. That is nice
    • And yes, I am the dumb one who ran out of gas in the first month. When it is truely empty, you have ~30 miles. I have posted my story in another post.
    Last edited by HH60M; 12-16-2013 at 05:28 PM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Ads