Roof Rail PricingVPLVR0086

Roof Rail PricingVPLVR0086

This is a discussion on Roof Rail PricingVPLVR0086 within the Evoque Accessories forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Does anyone know where I can find the cheapest place to buy the black roof rails (VPLVR0086) and finisher kit (VPLVR0087)? Thanks for your help!...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Roof Rail PricingVPLVR0086

Member #

Roof Rail Pricing

Does anyone know where I can find the cheapest place to buy the black roof rails (VPLVR0086) and finisher kit (VPLVR0087)? Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by Raizon; 08-12-2014 at 03:12 PM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Was looking for the same thing... Could only find them online from Pureevoque.com. About $680 for the rails and $200 for the finisher. Might be able to swing a deal at your local dealer.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by DVFlyer View Post
    Was looking for the same thing... Could only find them online from Pureevoque.com. About $680 for the rails and $200 for the finisher. Might be able to swing a deal at your local dealer.
    My local dealer wanted close to $1100 for the rail and finisher. $300 for installation.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    CobraCommander - Can you please explain the process to manage the polarity issue you came across. I am going to take your lead and order the same but am not clear on what I will need to do to manage the issue. How long did the process take and would you mind taking a picture of how the wiring is managed behind the headlight assembly. Thx
    adil

Member #
    Cheapest I have seen is about $860 for rails and pano trim finisher.

Member #

Catic has them on eBay for $390

Hi:

I bought mine from Catic on eBay for around $400

Currently (1/19/2015): Fits Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Roof Rails Cross Bars Roof Rack System Black | eBay

Caveat: I am sure these are not as good as the OEM parts, and some of the finishing parts of the plastic trim are decidedly cheap, BUT they arrived from China in less than 10 days, were easy to install (though they include NO directions), and they will send you any additional/replacement parts, if you mess up. I thought I had, and they sent me all the plastic trim pieces (no charge), but I ended up being fine with the original job I did, so have not used them yet. For example, there was a gap of about 1mm, that really bothered me, between the rail and the finishing plastic, so I used some gloss black silicone sealant to fill in. I thought I would still notice the gap, but the silicone worked well enough. Your mileage may vary. Take your time, and I am sure your fitting of the rails will be better than mine.

Also, they include the cross rails.

I put an Inno Shadow 16 box on top, and routinely get two splitboarders and 2 backcountry skiers out and about in Washington state with room to spare.

Cheers,
    -Patrick

Member #
    I have them for $710. That's the rails and finisher kit. Shipping is additional. They are new OEM parts. Several in stock. PM me here for inquiries.

Thanks

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover View Post
    I have them for $710. That's the rails and finisher kit. Shipping is additional. They are new OEM parts. Several in stock. PM me here for inquiries. Thanks
    How much shipped to 98021? VPLVR0087 and VPLVR0086

Member #
    I bought the rails and finisher kit from LandRover (Pat) and installed them last week. Pat was awesome and made it painless and shipped the parts quickly. The rail installation itself was fairly easy, but you've gotta have patience to get the little plastic covers installed over the rail-to-roof connection points.

I installed black Thule Aeroblade Edge crossbars and Thule Echelon bike mounts. The Edge's setup allows for a really low mount, but means the bike mounts have to be a little far in. I'm not sure how well I like the look compared to standard Aeroblades, but they work very well and feel very sturdy.

Don't hesitate to hit Pat up for parts - great guy and great resource!

Name:  Photo Feb 14, 4 02 07 PM.jpg
Views: 1644
Size:  2.72 MB
    LR_Evoque likes this.

Member #
    Looks good, great setup!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads