LED light bar 19in - Better visibility

This is a discussion on LED light bar 19in - Better visibility within the Evoque Accessories forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I got this off the other forum, wanted to share. ======================================== I was wandering around Facebook and saw an LED light fix I've not seen ...

Member #

I got this off the other forum, wanted to share.
    ========================================

I was wandering around Facebook and saw an LED light fix I've not seen before. Does anyone have any experience with this? It's a 19 inch or 48.26 cm LED light bar mounted in the grille of an Evoque.

You can get a step by step install in an album on their Facebook page if you like. Just find Pure Evoque when you're in Facebook and look at their albums.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pure-Evoq...1425371518

Note: Sorry the photo is so large. I just pasted it in from their site.Name:  pure-evoque-19inch-led-light-bar-range-rover-grille.jpg
Views: 2997
Size:  111.0 KBName:  pure-evoque-19inch-led-light-bar-range-rover-visibility.jpg
Views: 6327
Size:  85.8 KB
    Titan - XT 19 LED light bar for Range Rover Evoques [W-12409T] - $189.99 : Range Rover Evoque Accessorie from Pure Evoque, Parts and Accessories for your Land Rover Range Rover Evoque

==============================
    Someone asked if this is legal and the original poster said: "It's how you use it - This particular light bar is connected to the high beams, so is really only used for driver assistance and safety not to blind any oncoming vehicles. We have a lot of deer and dark, unlit neighborhoods. The light bar can be connected anyway you like I supposed. That would be at the discretion of the vehicle owner.

It's on sale for $189.99 right now.
    ================================

What do you think?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Kinda ugly and pointless

Member #
    At least it is inset and barely shows - you have to strain to see it in person. Luckily for me it's a huge help in keeping me from hitting all the deer and huge jack rabbits when I pull into my unlit neighborhood each night. We took a two-day trip across state lines and along desolate roads and it was quite handy there as well.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    You can also blast those who cut you off in traffic!
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by rebl View Post
    I got this off the other forum, wanted to share.
    ========================================

I was wandering around Facebook and saw an LED light fix I've not seen before. Does anyone have any experience with this? It's a 19 inch or 48.26 cm LED light bar mounted in the grille of an Evoque.

You can get a step by step install in an album on their Facebook page if you like. Just find Pure Evoque when you're in Facebook and look at their albums.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pure-Evoq...1425371518

Note: Sorry the photo is so large. I just pasted it in from their site.Name:  pure-evoque-19inch-led-light-bar-range-rover-grille.jpg
Views: 2997
Size:  111.0 KBName:  pure-evoque-19inch-led-light-bar-range-rover-visibility.jpg
Views: 6327
Size:  85.8 KB
    Titan - XT 19 LED light bar for Range Rover Evoques [W-12409T] - $189.99 : Range Rover Evoque Accessorie from Pure Evoque, Parts and Accessories for your Land Rover Range Rover Evoque

==============================
    Someone asked if this is legal and the original poster said: "It's how you use it - This particular light bar is connected to the high beams, so is really only used for driver assistance and safety not to blind any oncoming vehicles. We have a lot of deer and dark, unlit neighborhoods. The light bar can be connected anyway you like I supposed. That would be at the discretion of the vehicle owner.

It's on sale for $189.99 right now.
    ================================

What do you think?
    i like it. Do you have any night pics?
    "Welcome to the top"

Member #
    Ping. Night picture? Where did you place the interior switch?
    "Welcome to the top"

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjcoop View Post
    i like it. Do you have any night pics?
    Let me look for my night photos. We wired this to our high beams. Thanks!

Member #
    Seems kinda pointless.

Member #
    was there any night pics??

Member #
    Sorry I forgot about the nighttime photos. Again, it's a huge help where I live. So much wildlife and an unlight neighborhood plus cross country travel is much safer. Visibility is a beautiful thing. Ha.

These photos from the PureEvoque facebook page show a bit of the install too. Hope this helps!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5371518&type=3

Ads