Evoque exhaust tips

Evoque exhaust tips

This is a discussion on Evoque exhaust tips within the Evoque Accessories forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; The shop sent me some pics today as I had them install larger exhaust tips. I only wanted tips as this is one of my ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Evoque exhaust tips

Member #

Evoque exhaust tips

The shop sent me some pics today as I had them install larger exhaust tips. I only wanted tips as this is one of my daily driver and don't want it too loud or else I would have gotten a catback exhaust. Also, I'm thinking of getting the Dynamic rear end, front bumper and side sills down the road and so I would need to get the square exhaust tips for the Dynamic.

I just wanted larger tips to fill out the exhaust cutout.

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Hopefully it would look as good in person as in the pics....I won't be able to get the car back until late next week as I'm having some other stuff done plus new aftermarket wheels.
    Last edited by LIONHEAD; 02-22-2012 at 01:14 PM.
    El Chorizo and wwwjosje like this.
    '12 Evoque (Prestige):Blacked out trim,Painted front and rear U Bar,Painted center console,black letters,wheels,exhaust tips,lip spoiler,roof rails/'08 Jaguar XKR (V8 SC): Mods/'06 MB SL65 (V12 Twin Turbo)(stock 604HP/738TQ)/'12 MB GL450/'10 E350 4matic: http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...ps19361479.jpg
    My SL65 AMG and XKR in Friend's Vid: http://youtu.be/0cyA55UTcRI

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Those look great! Where did you get them? Aftermarket?
    I wonder if they'll stain/melt the trim any...

Member #
    He said they were Magnaflow tips but the shop had to weld it on. I'll be waiting for ones that go over the existing tips. But I do like the cleaner look of it. so good job Lionhead

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

mas
    Member #
    Looks great, Lionhead!

The stock tips on the Pure/Prestige look so small on that fat Evoque butt that it reminds me of a classic VW Beetle.

Did you put on the red "Evoque?" I like it on the black body.

Member #
    Thanks guys. I still haven't gotten the car back as they are painting the front bull bar and rear diffusor. I should get it early next week.

I did added on the red Evoque emblem but then decided to debadge the back except for the "Range Rover" lettering and so the Evoque and Land Rover emblems are now removed.
    '12 Evoque (Prestige):Blacked out trim,Painted front and rear U Bar,Painted center console,black letters,wheels,exhaust tips,lip spoiler,roof rails/'08 Jaguar XKR (V8 SC): Mods/'06 MB SL65 (V12 Twin Turbo)(stock 604HP/738TQ)/'12 MB GL450/'10 E350 4matic: http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...ps19361479.jpg

Member #
    Looking great.
    I was wondering if anyone knows if the rear end of a DYNAMIC can be put on the PURE, as the exhaust looks mean on the Dynamic.

Regards,
    Luiz

Member #
    You can.....in fact someone transformed his Prestige into a Dynamic with the rear bumper, side sills and front bumper.

Only thing is if you only get the Dynamic rear bumper, it won't go well with the rest of the car because the Dynamic rear bumper is painted. Therefore, it won't match the side sills on the Pure/Prestige which is the plastic flat black. You'll need to get the Dynamic side sills which is also painted and also the Dynamic front bumper to match the lower lines of the body panel of the dynamic kit.

Down the road I'm planning to get the Dynamic front and rear bumper and side sills with the square exhaust tips.

Member #
    How did you get the red "evoque" emblem? I have a prestige on order and like the red.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Member #
    Car looks great, much props!!

Member #
    I know I'm late but nice mods.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads