One of my favorite views

One of my favorite views

This is a discussion on One of my favorite views within the Evoque Accessories forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; May seem strange/silly, but I love getting into my Evoque. I added door sills, upgraded the floor mats and installed sport pedals. I love the ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rsquared

Thread: One of my favorite views

Member #

One of my favorite views

May seem strange/silly, but I love getting into my Evoque. I added door sills, upgraded the floor mats and installed sport pedals. I love the view when I open the door to get in. Very strange I know but I can't explain it. Just something about this car...can't put my finger on it...but I love it.

On another note...my dealer...very low marks. Took her in for my first service...got the car back...the passengers seat was covered in grease/dirt as was the passenger dash and door. Not hard to miss since I have Cirrus/Lunar interior. The seat was pushed all the way back. The umbrella holder was open. Normally I'm not too picky but I picked it up with my wife and I didn't want her sitting in that. So before we drove off we had them clean it. They only cleaned the seat. Dash and door were still covered in dirt/grease. Ok...I'll take care of it when I get home. Just about to pull out when I stop for traffic...a horrible horrible noise starts coming from under the car. Put it in reverse and back into the service bay. They took it back and put it on a lift to see what they could find. Couldn't find anything. Drove it home...same noise. Turns out it was my side steps. Somehow they loosened them up and they were shaking/rattling. Keep in mind...all I took her in for was an oil change. My best guess is that the auto car wash shook them loose somehow. Needless to say I'm going to tell them to never wash my car again. What got to me was our service advisor saw us pull back in and didn't come out to find out what was the issue. We had to grab another advisor. Oh well. Hopefully I don't have to take her in too often.

Sorry for the rant. Had to get that off my chest. Love the car...luke warm on my dealer so far.

Name:  IMG_1371.JPG
Views: 495
Size:  401.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by rvermill; 10-16-2015 at 11:10 PM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Nice pictures.

I don't think loving the way your Evoque looks is silly at all. After cleaning and detailing our Evoque, I sometimes just stand back and enjoy looking
    at the body lines, and the fantastic shine from the Santorini black paint. Sometimes it's the little things in life, that are the most enjoyable.
    Last edited by Rsquared; 10-17-2015 at 09:03 AM.
    Evoqueen likes this.

Member #
    Nice interior, looks great

Ads