ISO Best Phone Clip

ISO Best Phone Clip

This is a discussion on ISO Best Phone Clip within the Evoque Accessories forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Hello all, What is the best phone holder out there you have used that clips to your air vent on the Evoque?? I don't want ...

Member #

Question ISO Best Phone Clip

Hello all,

What is the best phone holder out there you have used that clips to your air vent on the Evoque?? I don't want one that suction mounts to the window.

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Check out Pro Clip. They make a really cool mounting system that attaches to the side of the center console. The mount is specifically made for the truck and the holder attachment is specific to all different phones. It's very sturdy but it's not permanent and can be removed easily. It's about $75 for everything.

Member #
    thanks for the suggestion. I know of the ProClip but what I don't like about it is that it's mounted so low. I want one that mounts to the vent so that it's in my sightline as i'm driving.

Any ideas?

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Due to the small size of the vents and that they are somewhat recessed in a channel, I don't know if one for the vents is possible. My recommendation would be to look at the options pro-clip offers for other vehicles. Maybe they'll have something you can make work. Also look into a company called panavise. They make brackets for all different cars that go under the dashboard trim and poke out between gaps in the panels. Maybe they will have something that will mount in the location you want and then just buy the appropriate phone holder from pro-clip or another generic holder from someone else. Good luck. Hope this helps.

Ads