DVD In-Motion Adapter

DVD In-Motion Adapter

This is a discussion on DVD In-Motion Adapter within the Evoque Accessories forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Just had the DVD In-Motion adapter installed. Works like a charm. I picked it up from Pete at Bell Auto Service in the UK. Had ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

DVD In-Motion Adapter

Just had the DVD In-Motion adapter installed. Works like a charm. I picked it up from Pete at Bell Auto Service in the UK. Had it to my home in Utah in less than 4 days. Price of the unit shipped was $230 USD. The install is listed on Pete's site, but I had it done professionally. Here is a link if anybody is interested.

TV DVD On-The-Move | Diesel performance tuning and economy remap chip tuning for Landrover Defender Discovery TD5 Puma TDV6 TDV8

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    That is good news. When you ordered the part from them, did you do it all on line or did you have to call for the dollar consversion and shipping?

I have reviewed the instructions twice on line. Still not sure weather I would do the install or pay some one else.

How distracting is it when your driving?

I know my wife would love to watch a move while we were taking trips.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    I called and ordered over the phone. It is somewhat distracting right now, but that is just because I am looking to see how it works. I see the application being used more for the kids then me. Could also be good for long road trips if you don't have kids.

There are a lot of places that will install them for you. My dealer did mine.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Please let us know how it works out!

Member #
    It works perfect. The picture quality is awesome and the sound is just like being in a movie theater with the Meridian system.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    It works perfect. The picture quality is awesome and the sound is just like being in a movie theater with the Meridian system.
    Awesome! We should get them over here as a vendor to talk about the product a bit, post up some pictures and an installation How-To.

Member #
    Thumper, does your truck have Nav or non-nav? Just wondering if this works with non-nav equipped Evoques.
    Thanks!
    2012 Evoque PURE
    2011 Infiniti G37xS
    2005 Lotus Elise Bordeaux Red Pearl
    2010 Ski-Doo Renagade

Member #
    That is a question i would also like the answer to. Do you have only one screen ar did you install another in the back?

Member #
    I am in the US and I routinely drive while my little grand-daughter watched the dvd... is my vehicle not supposed to have come to me like this? I thought it odd that this is the 5th-6th car i have had with dvd and the only one that has no restrictions on it.
    '12 Evoque Prestige 5 door - Barolo Black with Ivory / Dark Cherry interior
    after market Xpel Ultimate Self-Healing Film

Member #
    So you are saying youre granddaughter can watch the DVD on the front screen when your driving? I did not think it was supose to be able to do that.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads