Running boards/side step for Dynamic?

This is a discussion on Running boards/side step for Dynamic? within the Evoque Accessories forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I decided to get these for my 2012 because it would be easier for my 85 YO mom to crawl in and for me to ...

Member #

I decided to get these for my 2012 because it would be easier for my 85 YO mom to crawl in and for me to put stuff in the skybox. However, Range Rover said they're only for the pure and prestige models. Not sure why. Has anyone found a pair for the Dynamic? If RR doesn't make them then I'm wondering if I do find after markets, it requires drilling (where RRs for the other models don't since they come with holes for them already.) If so then I might just pass. Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Below is a link to the current Range Rover accessory catalog. They do show side steps for the Dynamic model, although they seem really expensive. The accessory catalog doesn't specify which years of Dynamic they fit, but I don't think there have been any major changes for accessories like these through the years. I would call some of the Range Rover Dealers that sell over the internet, have your VIN number at hand, and ask them if this part number fits a MY12 Dynamic. A place to start - Land Rover Merriam Parts 800-510-1401, I have dealt with these folks, and they have always been very helpful.

Through a Google search you may find some after market running boards as well.

Land Rover USA Accessories Online Catalogue. - RANGE ROVER EVOQUE - EXTERIOR - EXTERIOR STYLING - Fixed Side Steps - for Dynamic and Autobiography

Member #

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Thank you! I'll give them a call. Our local Range Rover deal didn't know why the Dynamic was an exception, other than maybe the magnetic suspension. I appreciate the help.

Member #
    Thanks for the photo! That looks great. Where did you get those, and can they be installed if there are mud flaps also?

Ads