Black Range Rover Badge installation.

This is a discussion on Black Range Rover Badge installation. within the Evoque Accessories forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I ordered Black Range Rover Lettering. I finally had the time to install them on the Fuji White Dynamic with black trim. The installation was ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Black Range Rover Badge installation.

Member #

I ordered Black Range Rover Lettering. I finally had the time to install them on the Fuji White Dynamic with black trim. The installation was easy. The kit came with a template for the new letters, and a plastic tool to assist in removing the original letters. First I put the templates over the existing letters, and marked where the template goes with blue painters tape. Then remove the template and use the supplies tool to remove the old letters. Removing the old letters was simple. Clean the area well were the new letters go, and wipe with isopropyl alcohol. Line the templates up with your tape marks, and tape the templates into place. Install the new letter. The hardest part of the whole job was getting the backing off the adheasive tape for the letters. Took me about 1 and a half hours. I feel it looks much better.

Attached Images Attached Images                
    Last edited by FLSTFIDave; 04-04-2012 at 02:52 PM.
    dascrow, mendari and Andreas like this.
    2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Very nice, where did you order them?

Member #
    Looks beautiful, that's how all Dynamics should come from the factory, IMO.
    deadliner likes this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by bruno787 View Post
    Very nice, where did you order them?
    I ordered them from Powerful UK. It was 125.00 US dollars counting shipping. Kit was front and rear, tool for removing old letters, alcohol wips, front and rear templates and front and rear letters, this included shipping.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Antroiny View Post
    Looks beautiful, that's how all Dynamics should come from the factory, IMO.
    My thoughts also. Now I need black rims

Member #
    Very nice Dave! I love dark wheels on a white vehicle. I had gun metal wheels on my pearl white Lexus ISF and received many compliments. They also hide the dirt

Quote Originally Posted by FLSTFIDave View Post
    My thoughts also. Now I need black rims

Member #
    It's crooked! .....Kidding, looks great! If you or anyone else is interested in the black LR 9-spoke rims, found them here on this dealer's website: good luck...

https://saclandrover.niello.com/accessories.php

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Member #
    I did my OG with black lettering too.
    FLSTFIDave likes this.

Member #
    Debating if I should replace the letters with this kit or just Plastidip the existing lettering...

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by nf3d0149ab View Post
    Debating if I should replace the letters with this kit or just Plastidip the existing lettering...
    Kit with templates sure made it easy to do.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ads