Evoque Boot Liner?

Evoque Boot Liner?

This is a discussion on Evoque Boot Liner? within the Evoque Accessories forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; For those looking for a bit of protection in the back, check out this boot liner for the Evoque by Hatchbag.co.uk: Boot Liner - Land ...

Member #

Evoque Boot Liner?

For those looking for a bit of protection in the back, check out this boot liner for the Evoque by Hatchbag.co.uk: Boot Liner - Land Rover - Range Rover EVOQUE 2011 onwards

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    That looks like a nice product. I think it would work well if your going to carry your dog in the Evoque.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    I am guessing that the US distributor is SUV Cargo Liner | Car Roof Top Carrier | Pet Barrier | Hatchbag Inc. who I e-mailed regarding the liner. They replied that they did not have the product and were not aware of when they might get it. I'll try again in a few months, but I encourage you to ask and if enough of us do, then they may stock it on this side of the Atlantic.

YMMV

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

Member #
    I just ordered it from the UK. Shipping is pricy (50 British pounds) but they refund 20 pounds and it has a rear seat flap, a bumper flap, and only cost me about $240 with shipping total. Will post updates when it arrives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    --
    Mark
    2013 Range Rover Evoque 5 Door, Prestige Premium Package, Climate Comfort Package, Sirius Satellite Radio & HD Radio, Ebony Headliner, Advanced Park Assist.

Member #
    So it looks very simple, but durable. Our lab is going to call the boot home on our trip from Chicago to Michigan for a 5 day weekend. Beach trips involved. Will post how it did.
    --
    Mark
    2013 Range Rover Evoque 5 Door, Prestige Premium Package, Climate Comfort Package, Sirius Satellite Radio & HD Radio, Ebony Headliner, Advanced Park Assist.

Member #
    I ordered the factory one and I am not really happy with it. I am going to take over to the interior shop to have the cover split so I can fold down the rear seat what a pain in the butt.

This one looks much nicer is it cloth or more plastic / vinyl ??

Member #
    It is a vinyl like material, not cloth. Looks durable. I added the seat split feature and the bumper and rear seat flaps to protect from dog feet and drool, respectively.
    --
    Mark

Member #
    Thanks Mark

Ads