Re: Adaptive Xenon HID with LED signature lighting & automatic headlamp leveling

Re: Adaptive Xenon HID with LED signature lighting & automatic headlamp leveling

This is a discussion on Re: Adaptive Xenon HID with LED signature lighting & automatic headlamp leveling within the Evoque Accessories forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Question for the board... I opted for a Pure with Premium Package + Climate Comfort Package....well at least that's what I thought I had. I ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Re: Adaptive Xenon HID with LED signature lighting & automatic headlamp leveling

Member #

Question for the board...

I opted for a Pure with Premium Package + Climate Comfort Package....well at least that's what I thought I had.

I believe I have all the rest of the components of the Pure Premium package...except the signature led xenon headlights.

Am I going crazy...? Is there something I could be missing?

Assuming I don't have the LED headlights is anyone aware if the Xenon headlights are plug n' play?

Any input is appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I have the "Adaptive Xenon headlights" coming on my Evoque on Monday. If they are like my Audi's it is a serious big deal assembly that not only self levels, but tracks with the car on curves, keeping the light where you need it. Something I am so used to having I cannot imagine a car without them. I live on a very winding road and I love the safety and comfort of the headlights staying on the road in the curves.
    No doubt you can have them installed after the fact, but I can only imagine what they will charge for the assembly. Keep us posted, eh?
    on the Coast
    2012 RR Evoque Dynamic Coupe, Ipanima Sand / Sadly gone!
    2008 Audi S6 V10 "The Beast" (For Sale)
    2014 Audi S6 V8T Quartz Grey Metallic / Balck
    2013 Porsche Boxster for my wife!

Member #
    According to another forum, changing halogens to the full Monty xenons is quite a chore, maybe not even a possibility. Even if it is, you might find it is cost prohibitive.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekool View Post
    I have the "Adaptive Xenon headlights" coming on my Evoque on Monday. If they are like my Audi's it is a serious big deal assembly that not only self levels, but tracks with the car on curves, keeping the light where you need it. Something I am so used to having I cannot imagine a car without them. I live on a very winding road and I love the safety and comfort of the headlights staying on the road in the curves.
    No doubt you can have them installed after the fact, but I can only imagine what they will charge for the assembly. Keep us posted, eh?
    Surely, if it's possible I will keep you posted. Honestly, I'm less concerned with the adaptive element. Just want the signature LED lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Evocurious View Post
    According to another forum, changing halogens to the full Monty xenons is quite a chore, maybe not even a possibility. Even if it is, you might find it is cost prohibitive.
    Yeah I've been researching on other forums for additional input. I haven't seen one conversion completed yet.

There is a set on eBay.

I just don't understand how I could have all the other components of the Pure Premium but not have this one feature...just isn't adding up.

Member #
    Something does not add up. If you have the premium package, you should have the xenon/adaptive lights. I would consult the dealer- If they somehow made a mistake, and you paid for the package and somehow got jipped, wouldn't it be on them to make it right? Does your vehicle window sticker show that you have them?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Member #
    Something does not add up. If you have the premium package, you should have the xenon/adaptive lights. I would consult the dealer- If they somehow made a mistake, and you paid for the package and somehow got jipped, wouldn't it be on them to make it right? Does your vehicle window sticker show that you have them?
    That's what is not adding up to me...there's no special switch any one is aware to activate them right because they are supposed to be DRL's from what I understand.

I am waiting to contact Land Rover customer relations to check on my VIN for information.

Actually, what happened was that I got a great deal on a buyer returned car. Buyer from Pebble Beach bought the car and sold it back to the dealership.

Picked it up with only 150 miles for a "used" price. Showroom model had 50 miles so considering the DMV registration was paid for and I saved thousands on the price I felt it to be a good deal.

The car was sold to me as a Pure Premium so I've been racking my brain for hours on websites to figure out this discrepancy.

According to all my research I would have the LED signature lighting.

Member #
    Yes. In all light switch positions except the "on" position that looks like a flashlight, the LEDs light up. On that last postion, the xenons alone should be on. I sm not sure of it makes a difference that it is technically used, but as advertised, I still think the dealer had an obligation to provide the car as advertised. Do search for the window sticker. If you did get it, it should tell you the answer.

Member #
    They do have a Pure Premium Halogen package that is different than the Xenon package.

I will bet that is the one you have.

Look at the window sticker. Mine says Premium with Adaptive Xenon HID or something like that.

Member #
    Scrambler900 is right you likely got the halogen package.
    How to reset Warnings on your Evoque (Video)
    12 Evoque Dynamic 5D Fuji White/Onyx
    05 G35
    08 ISF
    09 GTR

Member #
    Yes. In all light switch positions except the "on" position that looks like a flashlight, the LEDs light up. On that last postion, the xenons alone should be on. I sm not sure of it makes a difference that it is technically used, but as advertised, I still think the dealer had an obligation to provide the car as advertised. Do search for the window sticker. If you did get it, it should tell you the answer.
    Yeah I will contact Land Rover customer care and see if they can source it by the VIN #

Quote Originally Posted by Scrambler900 View Post
    They do have a Pure Premium Halogen package that is different than the Xenon package.

I will bet that is the one you have.

Look at the window sticker. Mine says Premium with Adaptive Xenon HID or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by infinus View Post
    Scrambler900 is right you likely got the halogen package.
    That would leave me feeling cheated!! Damn...!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ads