Adjusting satellite radio "saved songs"

This is a discussion on Adjusting satellite radio "saved songs" within the Evoque Accessories forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; While at the dealer today, I got a tutorial in how to delete songs from the "saved" ones you can choose. Saving them is easy ...

Member #

While at the dealer today, I got a tutorial in how to delete songs from the "saved" ones you can choose.

Saving them is easy (this I had figured out): While a song you like plays, select the "i" information button and press "save song". When the sat radio is on and the saved song is about to play on a different station, it will alert you about it.

The system only allows 10 songs to be saved at a time. If you want to save a new song and the 10 are all spoken for, it will ask you if you want to delete the most recently added song before saving a new one.

What I found out today was that under "audio", you can select "satellite radio", then "options", then "song memory" to bring up the list of the songs you selected. Then you can delete the group or individual songs.

I swear I have tried this before and "song memory" was greyed out so you could not select it. After many tries today, sometimes it is greyed out, sometimes not. This is another slightly glitchy thing about the Evoque.

The alert that beeps is quite loud, and unfortunately, the dealer could not figure out how to adjust it. I tried decreasing the volume under "alerts" in "set-up", but that doesn't seem to do it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I think that if you turn it down mid-beep (yeah, I know, difficult to catch it) it will lower/eliminate the volume of the beep. I have managed to mute mine in this fashion.

Member #
    "difficult" is an understatement... I removed all my remembered songs because this beep is hugely distracting and down right dangerous in my opinion.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    The system only allows 10 songs to be saved at a time. If you want to save a new song and the 10 are all spoken for, it will ask you if you want to delete the most recently added song before saving a new one.

Member #
    Since we're on the subject, how do you play a saved song? Apologies for the remediation, but I haven't figured this out yet!

Ads