Plastidip on my factory 19" rims

This is a discussion on Plastidip on my factory 19" rims within the Evoque Accessories forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I just used a black plastidip with a glossifier on my factory 19" rims. The tires are 255/55/19 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs. There is also a ...

Member #

I just used a black plastidip with a glossifier on my factory 19" rims. The tires are 255/55/19 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs. There is also a 2.5 inch suspension lift. I go offroad quit a bit, and the plastidip protection is great for the rims. Like it? Or looks cheap?
    Attached Images Attached Images    

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Looks good. I always thought the evoques were designed to look fancy but with the right touches could look great as "rugged" or for active lifestyle people. I would order a black land rover centercap and blacl lug nut covers.

Member #
    Thank you. I get tons of compliments from non Land Rover owners, but the Range Rover community in Michigan just doesn't understand how capable the really are. Actually I don't think most care. Most seem to just be buying the badge.

When I go to the dealer for (maintenance only, has been rock solid for me) they are excited to see what I have done to my Evoque since last time they saw it. Usually taking pictures. While the customers there don't even notice the truck at all. Lol

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Looks great. Great job.

Ads