Plastidip on my factory 19" rims

This is a discussion on Plastidip on my factory 19" rims within the Evoque Accessories forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I just used a black plastidip with a glossifier on my factory 19" rims. The tires are 255/55/19 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs. There is also a ...

Member #

I just used a black plastidip with a glossifier on my factory 19" rims. The tires are 255/55/19 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs. There is also a 2.5 inch suspension lift. I go offroad quit a bit, and the plastidip protection is great for the rims. Like it? Or looks cheap?
    Attached Images Attached Images    

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Looks good. I always thought the evoques were designed to look fancy but with the right touches could look great as "rugged" or for active lifestyle people. I would order a black land rover centercap and blacl lug nut covers.

Member #
    Thank you. I get tons of compliments from non Land Rover owners, but the Range Rover community in Michigan just doesn't understand how capable the really are. Actually I don't think most care. Most seem to just be buying the badge.

When I go to the dealer for (maintenance only, has been rock solid for me) they are excited to see what I have done to my Evoque since last time they saw it. Usually taking pictures. While the customers there don't even notice the truck at all. Lol

Ads