Vent shades

Vent shades

This is a discussion on Vent shades within the Evoque Accessories forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I really would like some vent shades. I loved the ones I had on my Acura from WeatherTech. Does anyone know of any in existence?...

Thread: Vent shades

Member #

Vent shades

I really would like some vent shades. I loved the ones I had on my Acura from WeatherTech. Does anyone know of any in existence?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I have not seen any yet. They are nice to have, I usually put them on my vehicles, lets you leave windows cracked with out rain getting in.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    Oh, the over the windows covers... I've seen some on eBay that are available in the UK and made by ClimAir. I was able to put the part numbers from eBay into their site and find them directly, but the search didn't work for me. This seller has multiple versions for the Evoque.

CLIMAIR Car Wind Deflectors LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER EVOQUE 5-DR 2012... FRONT New | eBay

http://climair-uk.com/

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by cousin.it View Post
    Oh, the over the windows covers... I've seen some on eBay that are available in the UK and made by ClimAir. I was able to put the part numbers from eBay into their site and find them directly, but the search didn't work for me. This seller has multiple versions for the Evoque.

CLIMAIR Car Wind Deflectors LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER EVOQUE 5-DR 2012... FRONT New | eBay

http://climair-uk.com/
    Those vents look pretty nice. I can not tell for sure but they look like the kind that slide up in the window track like on my truck, not the ones you stick on with two sided tape. If they are slide in they would be nice.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Ads