Bodyside Decals, iPad Holder

This is a discussion on Bodyside Decals, iPad Holder within the Evoque Accessories forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I was browsing eBay and saw a listing for the LR brand windshield shade and the picture being used had the bodyside decals on the ...

Member #

I was browsing eBay and saw a listing for the LR brand windshield shade and the picture being used had the bodyside decals on the car so I did a little surfing for the bodyside kit numbers:

VPLVB0090
    VPLVB0091
    VPLVB0092
    VPLVB0093
    VPLVB0094

I came across a LR Netherlands site with more details. Seems you buy the hood/bonnet separately from the sides and the sides are of course either 5dr or 3dr. Colors are black, white, and silver. I'd like to see a Fuji white with black top fitted with the black decals.

They also have LR iPad headrest holders but I'm not sure if it fits the US seats.

Range Rover Evoque - Knook Land Rover

By the way, I browsed the site from Google and using the translation tool in Google if it helps. It seemed to do a pretty good job.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I like the front window shade. I have the splash guards front and rear on order. Not sure I know what you mean or what the body side decal is? I do not see it in the picture.

They have lots of nice accessories listed on the site.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    It's the really expensive white stripe in the picture from the front of the hood all the way down the side up high.... I know, it looks like a sheen or a reflection but it isn't.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    DO NOT spend your money on an LR-branded iPad mount!

I have been using the RocketFish iPad mount for about 3 months now (for my 7-year old in the back) and it is perfect. It is sturdy, inexpensive and can be switched between our 3 cars without issue.

Hidden benefit is that when the iPad isn't secured to it, it is about twice the circumference of a doorknob and is perfect for hanging a suit jacket without wrinkling it. You can probably get it for $25 at your closest Best Buy.

Rocketfish

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by cousin.it View Post
    It's the really expensive white stripe in the picture from the front of the hood all the way down the side up high.... I know, it looks like a sheen or a reflection but it isn't.
    Ok, thanks I see it now, but sure did not notice it earlier, thought it was just a sheen.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    I haven't sold any of the side decals yet but have had a few inquiries on them. LR has not shipped them to the US market yet but we can order them from the UK warehouse.

Member #
    Is LR planning to eventually have the decals shipped to the US market for sale?

Ads