Evoque Nose Bull Bar

Evoque Nose Bull Bar

This is a discussion on Evoque Nose Bull Bar within the Evoque Accessories forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I came across my first pictures of bull bars for the Evoque nose while browsing eBay on the UK and EU side of the pond. ...

Member #

Evoque Nose Bull Bar

I came across my first pictures of bull bars for the Evoque nose while browsing eBay on the UK and EU side of the pond. I see three different versions but they look like they're from the same place. I thought I saw someone mention a bull bar before, but I was assuming they meant the silver part of the standard front bumber that sort of looks like a bull bar. Maybe they were, but this is the real front end add-on and it looks a bit heavy.

I may live in Texas and in the land of city cowboys with bull bars and brush bars everywhere on trucks that have never left the pavement, but I don't see myself getting one of these....

SUV accessories for sale - M I S U T O N I D A - LAND ROVER Evoque 2012 >

Wow, I do like the front slash bar they sell - and more than the rear-end bar:
    Slash Bar Inox for LAND ROVER Evoque - M I S U T O N I D A
    Rear Protection Inox for LAND ROVER Evoque - M I S U T O N I D A

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Looks good. Let us know if you find out about prices.

Member #
    How to reset Warnings on your Evoque (Video)
    12 Evoque Dynamic 5D Fuji White/Onyx
    05 G35
    08 ISF
    09 GTR

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by cousin.it View Post
    I came across my first pictures of bull bars for the Evoque nose while browsing eBay on the UK and EU side of the pond. I see three different versions but they look like they're from the same place. I thought I saw someone mention a bull bar before, but I was assuming they meant the silver part of the standard front bumber that sort of looks like a bull bar. Maybe they were, but this is the real front end add-on and it looks a bit heavy.

I may live in Texas and in the land of city cowboys with bull bars and brush bars everywhere on trucks that have never left the pavement, but I don't see myself getting one of these....

SUV accessories for sale - M I S U T O N I D A - LAND ROVER Evoque 2012 >

Wow, I do like the front slash bar they sell - and more than the rear-end bar:
    Slash Bar Inox for LAND ROVER Evoque - M I S U T O N I D A
    Rear Protection Inox for LAND ROVER Evoque - M I S U T O N I D A
    Nice looking stuff. Doubt I would use put it on, as I do not plan to do any difficult off roading with mine, however the bull bar does look good.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Ads