Ebay Mud flaps

Ebay Mud flaps

This is a discussion on Ebay Mud flaps within the Evoque Accessories forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Anyone buy the cheaper Mud flaps from Ebay. I see a dealership on eEbay sells the fronts for like $89.00 and the rears for something ...

Thread: Ebay Mud flaps

Member #

Ebay Mud flaps

Anyone buy the cheaper Mud flaps from Ebay. I see a dealership on eEbay sells the fronts for like $89.00 and the rears for something similar. Then there's a company selling them for 89.00 for front and rear. I'm all about a good deal but after spending all the money on the car I really don't want to run Junk

Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Mud Flaps Mud Guards | eBay

Whats Everyone's Thoughts.

Thanks

Brian

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I had ordered some(same eBay seller as the one you linked) plus roof rails/cross bars. The mudflaps are coming today but the roof rails arrived yesterday. Roof rails installed extremely well. Took me about 90 mins(second time around would take about 30-45 mins since there's no written instructions. Diagrams weren't very clear). Between roof rails and mud flaps, I would think roof rails have a higher likelihood of being crap(Chinese aftermarket vs OEM) so the fact that the roof rails worked, I have no reservations about the mudflaps. And frankly, it's kinda hard to screw up mudflaps(I've made DIY ones for my other vehicles before). Oh and I forgot to mention that the eBay seller you specifically listed has been extremely easy to communicate with(others have had the same experience). A few of the other board members here have also purchased from him.

Member #
    Have you checked a price with "@Land Rover" in the Classified section of this forum? The guy's name is Pat Land, and he's a parts manager at an actual dealer with good prices. All things being equal, you are better off dealing with a dealer. I bought lots of things from him. He might just beat their price and was great to work with.

Factory Roof Rails - brand new in box Silver or Black

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by Evocurious; 09-06-2012 at 03:12 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Thanks guys for the responses Ive emailed the parts manager to get a price because I am looking for the cargo mat as well so maybe a 2 one deal can be made. Its nice to see dealer involvement and providing good prices. Just goes to show all the markup. IF all else fails I know the eBay ones will work as well.

Brian

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by shearerman320 View Post
    Thanks guys for the responses Ive emailed the parts manager to get a price because I am looking for the cargo mat as well so maybe a 2 one deal can be made. Its nice to see dealer involvement and providing good prices. Just goes to show all the markup. IF all else fails I know the eBay ones will work as well.

Brian
    Cool. Good luck.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Member #
    The mudflaps came and I was able to install within 30 mins. The drilling thing is a pain in the rear but that's required whether oem or aftermarket. Regardless the mudflaps look great and frankly close to oem.

Member #
    I ordered them from the same guy but trough Aliexpress. took me around 30 min also to install them. I have pistures in the chinese after market along with the roof rails

Ads