Weathertech mats

Weathertech mats

This is a discussion on Weathertech mats within the Evoque Accessories forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Up until recently Weathertech did not have mats that fit the Evoque. Believe me, I've been checking. They are now available on line. The OEM ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Weathertech mats

Up until recently Weathertech did not have mats that fit the Evoque. Believe me, I've been checking. They are now available on line. The OEM all weather mats are nicer looking, but do not hold water or snow. They have no lip, they are just flat. I regret paying for them. So, just to let you guys know there is something better available! The Weathertech product has sides that will hold liquids and better protect the floor.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #

Have them waiting for my baby to arrive

My wife has had them in her Ford Flex for a few years, and they are amazing. Basically they are like plastic trays that are molded to fit the exact contours of your floor. The ones in my wife's car have undergone many tests (thanks to the kids) including an entire Orange Soda being spilt onto them. As soon as I put my order in for my Evoque, I checked and saw that they were available for the Evoque, so I ordered them in. They are currently in my garage, awaiting the arrival of my Evoque around Christmas time. The one part that does worry me is that the mats were only available for the MY12's, and mine is a MY13. I didn't think much of it, but I noticed a new bulletin on Topix that says that the hooks have changed location for the mats on the MY13's; I guess I'll have to see if the mats accomodate the change or if I need to do some minor modifications once my car is delivered.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by same2you View Post
    The one part that does worry me is that the mats were only available for the MY12's, and mine is a MY13. I didn't think much of it, but I noticed a new bulletin on Topix that says that the hooks have changed location for the mats on the MY13's.
    Interesting, I hadn't thought the interior had changed at all. I noted that 2012 was the only option for any of the cars on their website. I would hope since the WT mats just became available that they would have looked into this before making a product that will only fit the one model yr!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Well, my first stop after delivery this month will likely be the wheel shop to have the tires peeled off and replaced with a set of winters (I already have a set of Style 7's wheels with tires for the summer)... right after that will be a stop at home to put in the mats, so I will update everyone on how they fit. I'm not holding my breath, but I am crossing my fingers

Member #
    I've had my Weathertech liners since July, I love them.
    How to reset Warnings on your Evoque (Video)
    12 Evoque Dynamic 5D Fuji White/Onyx
    05 G35
    08 ISF
    09 GTR

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by infinus View Post
    I've had my Weathertech liners since July, I love them.
    WTF? where have I been? I swear until the other day I did not see them on line! well, at least I should get them before the bulk of the snow.

Member #
    same2you -

Please post the results of your WT order, i.e., do the MY12's fit MY13's. I just picked up my new ride this weekend and am already on the hunt for mats. Thanks.

Member #
    Weathertech mats arrived yesterday. They fit and look great. The hooks indeed match up for a 2012 Evoque. No clue about the 2013. My only complaint is that the driver mat does not come high enough over the footrest. I wish I could avoid getting salt and ice on the carpet there. Well, still much better than the tan carpet on my last car that showed every stain!!

Member #
    they still do not have the mat for the cargo area...waiting for it. the local dealership wants $170...too much!

Member #
    I remember calling weathertech last November of 2011 and was going to purchase them for this winter until my friend has them on her Lexus and the sides bunches up where water/snow could easily go in. She drove to weathertech to get new replacements but the same thing with the new mats so I decided not to get them on my Evoque. Might have to stop by Weathertech as they are only 1/2 hour away to see if they fit better on the Evoque.
    '12 Evoque (Prestige):Blacked out trim,Painted front and rear U Bar,Painted center console,black letters,wheels,exhaust tips,lip spoiler,roof rails/'08 Jaguar XKR (V8 SC): Mods/'06 MB SL65 (V12 Twin Turbo)(stock 604HP/738TQ)/'12 MB GL450/'10 E350 4matic: http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...ps19361479.jpg
    My SL65 AMG and XKR in Friend's Vid: http://youtu.be/0cyA55UTcRI

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads