Sport pedal footrest

Sport pedal footrest

This is a discussion on Sport pedal footrest within the Evoque Accessories forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I purchased the footrest that matches the sport pedal accessories. I had the dealer install it ($42 for installation). I am a bit disappointed with ...

Member #

Sport pedal footrest

I purchased the footrest that matches the sport pedal accessories. I had the dealer install it ($42 for installation). I am a bit disappointed with the location. I have men's size 10 feet and the ball of my left foot rests right at the top of the footrest rather than at the center. So my foot will still soil the carpet above the footrest (the whole reason I wanted the footrest was to avoid this!) I asked the dealer why it was installed like this and they said the directions demand it as drilling higher risks damage to structures deep to the higher location I pointed out.

He showed me the directions and he's right- the diagram clearly shows the required short distance from the horizontal surface of the footwell. Bummer. Anyway, if you are a guy you might think twice about purchasing the footrest.

Just FYI.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    was your dead pedal installed this way?

Member #
    Similar, but yours seems about 1cm higher than mine. Do you like the location of your pedal?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Evocurious View Post
    Similar, but yours seems about 1cm higher than mine. Do you like the location of your pedal?
    i just followed the install instruction of 20mm gap from side and bottom edges. Whatever position its in, the dead pedal is too small. Its more for "looks".

Member #
    I dont know if its just my big feet or what, but I cant even fit my foot where the dead pedal should be. Nice option though.

Ads