FOR SALE OEM Xenon projector headlights w/ DRL halos modified by Drews Garage

This is a discussion on FOR SALE OEM Xenon projector headlights w/ DRL halos modified by Drews Garage within the Evoque Classifieds forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I am selling my Xenon projector headlights w/ halo DRLs that I had Drews Garage modify so they will plug right in to the stock ...

Member #

I am selling my Xenon projector headlights w/ halo DRLs that I had Drews Garage modify so they will plug right in to the stock harness to replace the halogens, so you can have that signature look that the Evoque is supposed to have!

these lights are brand new from Land Rover, never been installed in a vehicle, just been worked on by Drews Garage. They are 2015 lights, and will work with most 2014-2015 Evoques. They can also be sent back to Drews garage and they can modify them further to fit other years and versions, I believe.

Im sure you are wondering why I am not installing them on my Evoque. The truth is my fiancé is just not very happy with the car. She doesn't like how it rides and too much road noise and a bunch of other things. So since I am trading it in and getting a different car, I would rather sell these and make a couple bucks..

I am asking $2500 for them. I accept PayPal. I believe this is a killer deal. They cost over $3k from Land Rover, and that's not including the cost of Drews Garage modifying them.

If you have any questions, PM me. Drews Garage will also verify that these are a perfect set of working lights!

sorry for the lack of pics, but they are still boxed up, and there is no need to see them. They are what they are, brand new.

Edit: looking to get rid of these before Christmas! Make me an offer what you think is far for a price!
    Last edited by btizzle; 12-10-2015 at 10:14 PM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Nobody wants to upgrade their ride to HIDs and halos huh? I will do a killer Christmas price!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Yes I'd be interested if the price is right. PM me what your best deal is.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    PM with your asking price if they are still available.

Quote Originally Posted by btizzle View Post
    I am selling my Xenon projector headlights w/ halo DRLs that I had Drews Garage modify so they will plug right in to the stock harness to replace the halogens, so you can have that signature look that the Evoque is supposed to have!

these lights are brand new from Land Rover, never been installed in a vehicle, just been worked on by Drews Garage. They are 2015 lights, and will work with most 2014-2015 Evoques. They can also be sent back to Drews garage and they can modify them further to fit other years and versions, I believe.

Im sure you are wondering why I am not installing them on my Evoque. The truth is my fiancé is just not very happy with the car. She doesn't like how it rides and too much road noise and a bunch of other things. So since I am trading it in and getting a different car, I would rather sell these and make a couple bucks..

I am asking $2500 for them. I accept PayPal. I believe this is a killer deal. They cost over $3k from Land Rover, and that's not including the cost of Drews Garage modifying them.

If you have any questions, PM me. Drews Garage will also verify that these are a perfect set of working lights!

sorry for the lack of pics, but they are still boxed up, and there is no need to see them. They are what they are, brand new.

Edit: looking to get rid of these before Christmas! Make me an offer what you think is far for a price!

Member #
    I really want to get rid of these guys.. $1500 shipped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Are these sold?

Member #
    PM sent

Member #
    [QUOTE=btizzle;12935]I really want to get rid of these guys.. $1500 shipped!

I assume these a long gone by now?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by btizzle View Post

Pretty weird explanation for sale. The evoque is the quietest suv I have been in aside from the Aston Martin SUV and new Velar. It’s more quiet and less noisy then my bmw X5M and Porsche Cay. GTS.

Good luck with sale.

Ads