Gtechniq- AWSOME!!!

Gtechniq- AWSOME!!!

This is a discussion on Gtechniq- AWSOME!!! within the Evoque Detailing forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque Garage category; Hi Everyone! I took my new RR to NorthWest Auto Salon and had them do a new car detail and they Used Gtechniq EXO on ...

Member #

Smile Gtechniq- AWSOME!!!

Hi Everyone! I took my new RR to NorthWest Auto Salon and had them do a new car detail and they Used Gtechniq EXO on the exterior and their Leather guard to protect the new leather. It took them 2 1/2 days and I couldn't be happier. They did an phenomenal job and I can't believe how shiny it looks! If you are in the area this place is the one to go to. And I highly recommend the Gtechniq products.

https://www.facebook.com/NWAutoSalon
    They captioned this photo on their face book page saying:

We're keeping things rolling with this Range Rover Evoque that's in for a New Car Detail, Leather Protection, and a healthy dose of Gtechniq EXO.

Gtechniq can provide any vehicle with unmatched levels of hydrophobicity & protection on nearly every type of substrate, from paint, to plastic, leather, vinyl, fabric or glass! Visit Gtechniq Smart Surface Science Coatings & Services | Northwest Auto Salon for more information. #NW #autodetail #carcare #Gtechniq Land Rover USA #RangeRover #Evoque #newcars
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Dayamn!

Ads