Tips for Detailing the Evoque

This is a discussion on Tips for Detailing the Evoque within the Evoque Detailing forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque Garage category; Have any good tips for detailing the Evoque? Let us know what you use to make the Evoque shine!...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Tips for Detailing the Evoque

Member #

Have any good tips for detailing the Evoque? Let us know what you use to make the Evoque shine!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I have a white dynamic so with all the black satin parts the logical thing was to get my range rover badges changed from the stock matt silver to glossy black. Other than that regular polishing

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by clubace77 View Post
    I have a white dynamic so with all the black satin parts the logical thing was to get my range rover badges changed from the stock matt silver to glossy black. Other than that regular polishing
    Where did you get the letters for front and back in glossy black? How hard to change them out? Sounds like it would look perfect on mine with the white vehicle and black top

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by FLSTFIDave View Post
    Where did you get the letters for front and back in glossy black? How hard to change them out? Sounds like it would look perfect on mine with the white vehicle and black top
    Got mine here: Powerful UK

Got them to ship it to me in 2 days paid a bit of premium and the lady was very helpful on email.

not too hard...they have a youtube video to show how to do it and i just took their idea and did it a bit differently cos they did not have the template when i got it.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by clubace77 View Post
    Got mine here: Powerful UK

Got them to ship it to me in 2 days paid a bit of premium and the lady was very helpful on email.

not too hard...they have a youtube video to show how to do it and i just took their idea and did it a bit differently cos they did not have the template when i got it.
    Thank you for the link and information.

Looks like something I could do with a bit of patients. Are you in the USA or UK? If in the USA could you order on line?

I think it would look great front and rear on my Fuji white with the black top.

I just sent them an e-mail about the letters, but I figure Monday is the soonest they will respond.

Last edited by FLSTFIDave; 03-02-2012 at 06:22 PM.
    2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    Well I have been talking to Kirsty with Powerful UK by e-mail. They just updated their web site Powerful UK. The letters front and rear in gloss black are now available as a Kit. The kit includes the front and rear letters, front and rear templates, and the special scrapers to help get the old letters off. The Kit is 70 pounds. Shipping to the USA is 5 pounds. The web site is set up so you can place an order for the USA. If you pay with Paypal it is real easy to place an order. Paypal does the conversion, no fee was charged for it. It came to $121 and some change. I ordered today, and got a tacking number 3 hours later.

Member #
    Would love to hear about how the installation of the letters went and see pics of it finished if you would be so kind. I have the same color combo so it should look fantastic.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by dbturbo2 View Post
    Would love to hear about how the installation of the letters went and see pics of it finished if you would be so kind. I have the same color combo so it should look fantastic.
    Here is a link to the pictures of the installation and the finished.

https://www.evoqueforums.net/forum/ev...tallation.html

Member #
    Looks amazing! Agree that that the dynamics should have come like this from the factory. Congrats on a great looking Evoque and thanks for sharing

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by dbturbo2 View Post
    Looks amazing! Agree that that the dynamics should have come like this from the factory. Congrats on a great looking Evoque and thanks for sharing
    Thank you!.

Thinking about getting the rims powder coated glass black too.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ads