Decoding my 2012

Decoding my 2012

This is a discussion on Decoding my 2012 within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I had been watching the Evoque for some time and ran across a used 2012 with 6K miles on it price correct so I picked ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Decoding my 2012

Member #

Decoding my 2012

I had been watching the Evoque for some time and ran across a used 2012 with 6K miles on it price correct so I picked it up yesterday.

It was used off a BMW lot and they claimed it was a Dynamic, I was not too concerned about the dynamic packed but it would be a nice to have. The weird thing is the car looks like a Dynamc. Red read badge, it has the red + black interior seating. The Dynamic lines on the outside, (no sliver side stripe). It is mostly loaded minus a couple things like part assist.

My trouble is that anytime I try to go though a website to build a 2012, I can only get the interior through the Dynamic Model as well as the red tail Evoque badge. So I am trying to figure out more exactly what I bought. (there was a guy in line behind me to buy the car if I didn't so I did not have a lot of time to research it before I paid..).

I was wondering if anyone knew how you get to these options without the Dynamic Package, or if somehow I have the Dynamic Package but just not the Dynamic "selector" mode on the dash.

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    After poking around more, is it correct to assume it is a Dynamic, but it does not have the Mag Suspension, hence no "Dynamic mode" option on the terrain selector?

What Option / Level gives the Dynamic mode selector? I had assumed the Dynamic Mode selector can standard with the Dynamic model. Also no illuminated door sills which I also thought was standard on a Dynamic model.

Thanks!

Member #
    Send us a picture of the front and rear of the car.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Name:  Front.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  35.2 KBName:  rear.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  57.6 KB
    Front and Rear.
    Evocurious likes this.

Member #
    That is a Dynamic. Or someone did a good job making it look like one (a popular mod in other countries). Go here to run the VIN for all build info to be sure. TOPIx - TOPIx

Also, if you do not have all the selector choices on the dash (the center one is blank) it simply means you got a Dynamic model w/o the Magnetic suspension. It's an option. Car looks great! I have the illuminated sills, but that may have become standard on 2013. But, if you run the VIN , you'll find out everything about your car.

(If you have trouble running your VIN I can do it for you). Did you buy it in Berkeley? Great looking car! Congrats.
    Last edited by scrannel; 02-08-2013 at 01:27 PM.

Member #
    Yeah I snagged it off the Weatherford lot yesterday. They had not even detailed it when I showed up.

Member #
    You are going to love it. Very well optioned car. I notice in your VIN check there is a service issue you should look into. Make sure it got done.

Member #
    The mag suspension is an option on the dynamic; if you have a 'gap' in the middle of the drive selection panel, it just doesn't have that option. We picked up just about the identical car here in NJ a cople of weeks ago, it had 5900 miles on it.

Member #
    Nice ride! You'll love your Evoque. Nearly all of us here do!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

Member #
    Calievoque,You have the dynamic model..congrats!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads