Change Security Programming?

This is a discussion on Change Security Programming? within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Hello Everyone, First time poster on this forum. I was wondering if anyone knew how to re-program the security to allow for locking the doors ...

Member #

Hello Everyone,

First time poster on this forum.
    I was wondering if anyone knew how to re-program the security to allow for locking the doors while the engine is running.
    I live in the great white north and during the winter it's nice to be able to start up my Evoque and then leave it running for a few minutes to warm up before I head out.
    The problem is, the security system will not allow me to lock the doors with the FOB, or manually.

And help would be greatly appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Good idea- I have thought of this too, but no way to do it in the manual, and I have not figured out a way to override it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

Ads