2013 Evoque Pure Premium: Headlight question

This is a discussion on 2013 Evoque Pure Premium: Headlight question within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Has anyone noticed when pulling into a parking spot and looking at your car's reflection that only one headlamp appears on? I pulled in yesterday ...

Member #

Has anyone noticed when pulling into a parking spot and looking at your car's reflection that only one headlamp appears on? I pulled in yesterday and I felt that only my right LED and Xenons were on the and the entire left headlamp was off. As soon as I pulled straight in the left side turned on.

Anyone else experience this? Does this have to do with the adaptive headlights?

If you watch on this video at 1:40 you can see what I mean:

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Notice that the headlight that is "out" is the one with the active turn signal. It dims to allow better visualization of the signal. As soon as the turn signal is deactivated, the headlight re-illuminates. This has nothing to do with parking or wheel direction. It occurs whenever the turn signal is activated. You'll notice the same with Audis and many other newer vehicles.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

Member #
    Ah got it. Thanks guys

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by jackjni View Post
    Ah got it. Thanks guys
    You're welcome!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

Member #
    Has anyone asked their dealer if there is a way to reprogram the headlights so that the LED's don't turn off when the turn signal is activated on that particular side? It only happens under DRL conditions. Not a big deal but just wondering.

Ads