What is the 2012 Range Rover Evoque cabin size expressed in cubic ft?

This is a discussion on What is the 2012 Range Rover Evoque cabin size expressed in cubic ft? within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Diminutive dimensions do have one other drawback, and that's cargo capacity. The Evoque five-door offers 20 cubic feet of stowage with the Prom dresses rear ...

Member #

Diminutive dimensions do have one other drawback, and that's cargo capacity. The Evoque five-door offers 20 cubic feet of stowage with the Prom dresses rear seats up, 51 cubic feet with the rear seats folded flat, less than any of the German competition. For contrast, the Mercedes GLK, the next size up, offers 23 cubic feet behind the rear seats, 55 cubic feet with the seats folded down. The Evoque Coupe offers 47.6 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats folded. Evoque has 20.3 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seats, the Coupe has 19.4 cubic feet.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Probably the lowest of all SUVs in terms of storage space BUt it is the best SUV on the market today, ar none..of course this is my opinion. No other manufacturer has the exterior and interior looks and feel of this machine. In addition, it drives like a sports car and gets 23mpg combined. That is awesome.

Member #
    I also have a Big Range and, of course, it holds a lot. Still, because (unlike a station wagon) the space in SUVs tends to be square or more vertical than horizontal, if I throw a mountain bike in my Big Range or the Evoque, I still have to fold down the rear seats. The Evoque, especially in USA trim (petrol engine, auto trans etc.) is more of a Sports Sedan than a true SUV IMHO. Truthfully, unlike a lot of people who buy the car for its looks (which are great), I actually checked out the tech. And, the MagneRide option particularly on the Dynamic won me over.

Ads