Tire Warranty and Oil Changes

This is a discussion on Tire Warranty and Oil Changes within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Hi All, Just joined and am excited to be an Evoque owner. I bought the tire/wheel warranty along with the oil changes/maint package. Did not ...

Member #

Hi All, Just joined and am excited to be an Evoque owner. I bought the tire/wheel warranty along with the oil changes/maint package. Did not know about changing the oil only at 16K miles...wish I would have read this sooner. Did anyone else purchase these warranties are am I the only SUCKER?? Be kind..ha Red Pure Plus here LOVE IT!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    They do recommend changing it more often- My dealer says every 8k miles. I refuse to pay hundreds for an oil change and therefore I go to my local trusted mechanic. I personally do not buy any extended warranties or maint packages.... I know they are a big money-maker for dealers. On the other hand, I truly think they have some value as they give many people peace of mind! There, I was kind

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

Member #
    What does the dealer charge for an oil change on the Evoque. I know the first service is covered by RR so if any of you are beyond the first service, please let us know what your dealer charges.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Mine was about $130 for the oil change and tire rotation. Needless to say, I won't be returning for routine stuff. My mechanic does it for 1/3 that cost. FYI, they had to go fetch a filter. So might want to call ahead and give them specs.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

Member #

oil change

hi guys im new here i have a 2012 evoque .....with 35.500 miles ....got it used ....from a lexsus dealer......i have one question if we do the oil change and not at the dealer(i hate dealers) $$$$ dose de warranty expire??? they said the cost will be for the 45.000 mile change 650$!!!!! filters oil and brakeoil change.....hmmmmm the engine oil i can do but the rest....hmmmm nope

Member #
    Just keep records of your services, oil, oil filter, tires, etc.while under warranty and using an independent mechanic.
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

Ads