Best vehicle

Best vehicle

This is a discussion on Best vehicle within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I know that some of you would disagree, but my Dynamic Evoque is the best vehicle I have ever owned. Why....the styling, the upgraded interior, ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WatchgeekLdibari

Thread: Best vehicle

Member #

Best vehicle

I know that some of you would disagree, but my Dynamic Evoque is the best vehicle I have ever owned. Why....the styling, the upgraded interior, the Santorini black with black/ pimento interior, the ride, the gas mileage, the off road capability, and for me so far, the reliability. I have owned my Evoque for 11 months, 9000 miles on it to date. Now you may ask what other vehicles I have owned to make this comparison...well here it goes:Porsche boxters (2).. 2003 and a 2008, BMW' Z 3, Cadillac CTS 2008, SAAB Aero 2009, Jaguar XF Supercharged 2009, Mazda Millenia 2001, BMW X3, 2010. Now I know The majority of these vehicles are not small SUVs so the comparisons are not apples to apples but I have loved no other vehicle more than the DYNAMIC EVOQUE.
    Last edited by WatchgeekLdibari; 04-24-2013 at 04:02 PM.
    Evocurious likes this.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Great Post.... You are absolutly correct with your assesment of the Evoque.

You forgot.... everyone else wants one....

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchgeekLdibari View Post
    I know that some of you would disagree, but my Dynamic Evoque is the best vehicle I have ever owned. Why....the styling, the upgraded interior, the Santorini black with black/ pimento interior, the ride, the gas mileage, the off road capability, and for me so far, the reliability. I have owned my Evoque for 11 months, 9000 miles on it to date. Now you may ask what other vehicles I have owned to make this comparison...well here it goes:Porsche boxters (2).. 2003 and a 2008, BMW' Z 3, Cadillac CTS 2008, SAAB Aero 2009, Jaguar XF Supercharged 2009, Mazda Millenia 2001, BMW X3, 2010. Now I know The majority of these vehicles are not small SUVs so the comparisons are not apples to apples but I have loved no other vehicle more than the DYNAMIC EVOQUE.
    Good to hear your comments. I too have enjoyed every one of the 10,096 miles that I have driven my 2013 Pure Plus. I have owned many different types of vehicles over the past few decades, and this is truly a joy to drive. It has by far the best sound system, the most solid, rattle and vibration-free chassis I have experienced. Lets hope for many more carefree miles to come.
    Currently own:

1986 Vixen 21TD Motorhome- 55k
    1979 Lancia Beta Coupe - 45k "complete restoration in process"

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Completely agree with you, my 2012 dynamic with 17,000 miles has been amazing. No complaints at all here

Member #
    My dealer called today to let me know I've owned the car for 1 & 1/2 years and ask how it's performing. So far it's had zero problems.

I've also taken a few Forbes 500 types out in it and the reaction was hugely favorable. It has the look of a more expensive car. Really hard to complain about the Evoque.
    Last edited by gimme; 04-26-2013 at 02:48 PM.

Member #
    28,000 miles on my 2012, and still love it. Sure, it's not perfect. The car that is everything to everyone does not exist. But most of what the Evoque strives to do it does very well. I think it competes with my 2006 Acura TL 6-speed with the best car I have ever owned. Too early to tell about longevity, which is what made my impression of the Acura even better than it was as a new car.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

Ads