Newbe!

Newbe!

This is a discussion on Newbe! within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Greetings All! I have been lurking on the forum for about a month now while researching the Evoque. I am happy to say my wife ...

Thread: Newbe!

Member #

Newbe!

Greetings All! I have been lurking on the forum for about a month now while researching the Evoque. I am happy to say my wife and I took delivery of a Fuji white coupe on Saturday. The two of us can't get the grin off of our faces!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Congratulations and welcome to the forum. I still have a smile on my face after owning my four door dynamic for 12 months. You will love this vehicle..guaranteed!

Member #
    Hope you are out enjoying the ride and not reading to much of our chatter...Congrats!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

Ads