Our Parts "Discount Guy" News

This is a discussion on Our Parts "Discount Guy" News within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Well after waiting, for a couple of weeks, for LandRover to respond for parts order, I called Hoffman LR directly(thanks evocourious). The guy is no ...

Member #

Well after waiting, for a couple of weeks, for LandRover to respond for parts order, I called Hoffman LR directly(thanks evocourious). The guy is no longer there! New guy is Eric, 847 252 4451 Still best prices around, ie my dealer wanted $90 +tax, for TPMS sensors, got them , for $72 shipped.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Yes. Pat did leave to pursue other opportunities. I didn't know until I stopped by to pickup a part last moth. He'll definintely be missed. Erik did ask me a couple of weeks ago which forum did Pat deal with and I did email him this forum. Hopefully he will post soon if not already. Erik is also a stand up guy and would recommend him.
    '12 Evoque (Prestige):Blacked out trim,Painted front and rear U Bar,Painted center console,black letters,wheels,exhaust tips,lip spoiler,roof rails/'08 Jaguar XKR (V8 SC): Mods/'06 MB SL65 (V12 Twin Turbo)(stock 604HP/738TQ)/'12 MB GL450/'10 E350 4matic: http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...ps19361479.jpg
    My SL65 AMG and XKR in Friend's Vid: http://youtu.be/0cyA55UTcRI

Member #
    Ahhh...That explains it, redrover! Thanks for checking! I'll have to call him. Pat Land was awesome, hope this guy is as easy to work with.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Just ordered a bike rack from these guys. Adam is the one I spoke with. I also clued him in that there are probably several messages from forum folks waiting for Pat Land that he might want to check out!!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

Ads