Evoque Exhaust Pipe

Evoque Exhaust Pipe

This is a discussion on Evoque Exhaust Pipe within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I want to trade in my sports car now that's Spring is here to get a better deal. I found a Dynamic Coupe that I ...

Member #

Evoque Exhaust Pipe

I want to trade in my sports car now that's Spring is here to get a better deal. I found a Dynamic Coupe that I like to purchase but when I was leaving the dealership I noticed that the exhaust pipe seemed pretty low on the back of the Evoque. I was about 20 feet away looking at the rear of the Evoque which was slighly higher then the front end because the parking lot wasn't level. It just seemed that the lowest part underneath was the exhaust pipe. It might of been the angle that made it look so low. If the dealership wasn't an hour away I would have taken another look today.

Is the exhaust pipe low on the Dynamic Coupes or all the Evoques?

I checkout the pictures of the Red Evoque from the Motor Trend story from last year and the one picture shows the exhaust at the same height as everything else under the Evoque. I found a few other pictures of different Evoques and some of the exhaust pipes do look low.
    Last edited by CyberDude; 05-26-2013 at 09:45 PM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    There may be small differences between different cars, but I wouldn't think it's a big deal, since a new car will be under full warranty and any potential issues will be taken care of. Evoques are going fast, so if you found one you liked, I would grab it, if you can swing a god deal or order exactly what you want and wait for several months.

Ads