One Year Anniversary

One Year Anniversary

This is a discussion on One Year Anniversary within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I would like to hear your experiences after one year ownership. Summary of mine is listed below. Own a 2012 dynamic, Santorini black, black/pimento interior.1. ...

Member #

One Year Anniversary

I would like to hear your experiences after one year ownership. Summary of mine is listed below. Own a 2012 dynamic, Santorini black, black/pimento interior.1. Have 9700 miles2. Driver side door latch needed tightening3. Dead battery at 3,500 miles. Battery recharged, no recurrences 4. Had software updates and oil/ filter change after 8000 miles5. Half the time, the power rear tailgate works properly, the other half, it goes up only a quarter of the way..have to push the button a second time to get the tailgate all the way up.No other issues. All in all I am more than pleased with my first year experiences. Let's hear your first year experiences.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    One year may 4th. Bad sensor for TPMS spare tire, one episode of restrictive performance problems during rain storm, otherwise no issues. 30,000 miles. Very happy so far. Biggest complaint is that the sunroof doesn't open, but hey- that's the deal. And I knew that long before I placed the order.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

Member #
    I hope you future anniversaries become less eventful!

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    I'm buying a brand new '13 fresh off the boat this weekend. I wonder if I should ask the dealership to make sure it's fully updated or would they ensure that at the factory. I know it sounds stupid but I work in the tech field where Often times the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing So the factory would ship cars have been updated yet.

Member #
    Surely there are more people on this forum with one year anniversaries...let's hear from you!

Member #
    I have a one week anniversary. We bought a second hand 2011 Si4 Dynamic. Only real gripe was an exhaust smell in the cabin on starting. This turned out to be a slight leak form a manifold downpipe. A new gasket and bolts fixed it.

Member #
    Going on 18 months with mine, 18K miles. Only issue was the coolant leak which was addressed by the dealer and have never happened again. Love this car so much!

Member #
    One week so far and I can only complain that the ignition shuts everything off after 10 minutes even if you are listening to music or watching a movie- *click* lights out.

Member #
    I am at 11 months today. I could wait a month to post but I doubt much will change. 2012 Prestige, roughly 13K miles. Car going in for inspection on Monday. The only issue I had was the loose bolt on the drivers side door. Quickly fixed with a drop in visit to the dealership a few months ago. Haven't had any software updates so will prob get that next week. To be honest, the car has had nothing go wrong (Knock Knock) that would cause me to think twice about it.

I have seen some design faults that could be remedied. Not sure if y'all have the brushed aluminum interior trim. I have it, I find that when I put my seatbelt on I occasionally hit the center island with the metal insert. I noticed a few months in to ownership all these little dents on the aluminum. Took me a while to realize it was me hitting the console with my belt clip as i was swinging it around to insert in to the receiver.

I notice a ticking noise coming from the seatbelt drum next to my left ear. Gets annoying, but generally I let it zone out or the radio muffles it.

Wish the gas tank was 4 gallons bigger

Still love the looks, Slowly but surely I see more and more on the road. I generally give a little wave to the other driver. We are all in our own Club!

Have taken it off road a little. Drove along a dry riverbed in Northern PA. Wooo Hooo! Wasn't to crazy as I still have the stock tires on the car. One of which was punctured week two of owning the car. when I get new tires I will be a little more risky.

Just had a baby so fitting the car seat in was a challenge, but one I overcame. Car seat is in center rear. I am 6'2 so there was no way to put it behind me. Car is small, but the trend these days is smaller so it doesn't bother me.

All in all. Little Tumbler is living up to what i wanted. I think I may go to the big brother next time though.

Ads