Junk Ads

Junk Ads

This is a discussion on Junk Ads within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Are there any IT guys around who can block all the Junk Ads that keep popping up on this Forum??? HELP !!!...

Thread: Junk Ads

Member #

Exclamation Junk Ads

Are there any IT guys around who can block all the Junk Ads that keep popping up on this Forum??? HELP !!!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Arn't you guys tired of all this basketball crap that's crept into this Forum or is it just me not being interested in basketball???

Member #
    Sorry-

As far as its been explained to me, (see thread below), we need to kill each post individually. We ban each user, but I am sure they just acquire a new user name. You can report them to us as you see them- We will try to delete them as soon as we car. And yes, it is really annoying. If anyone has better ideas, please send me or another admin. a PM.

https://www.evoqueforums.net/forum/of...-spammers.html

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Thanks for your quick response. I can't imagine why someone would do this. I don't think it helps to sell anything. In general this Forum has been good and informative. Thanks for your time and effort!

Ads