Just picked up my 2013 Evoque Pure Plus

This is a discussion on Just picked up my 2013 Evoque Pure Plus within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I just picked up my new Range Rover Pure Plus this past Saturday and so far I love it. I traded in a 2007 Hummer ...

Member #

I just picked up my new Range Rover Pure Plus this past Saturday and so far I love it. I traded in a 2007 Hummer H2 for this and was a bit worried about engine performance and winter capabilities. In just the first few days I can tell that engine performance won't be an issue. I certainly won't be able to tow and haul what I used to, but for twice the gas mileage, I can live with that. I got the 5 door Pure Plus with the comfort package and parking assist. (I am still a little nervous about trying the park assist...) in the Orkney Grey with Cirrus/Lunar interior. I can't wait until it snows now to try it out in the bad weather. This forum has been really helpful so far and hopefully I can contribute as well.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by t2skisport View Post
    I just picked up my new Range Rover Pure Plus this past Saturday and so far I love it. I traded in a 2007 Hummer H2 for this and was a bit worried about engine performance and winter capabilities. In just the first few days I can tell that engine performance won't be an issue. I certainly won't be able to tow and haul what I used to, but for twice the gas mileage, I can live with that. I got the 5 door Pure Plus with the comfort package and parking assist. (I am still a little nervous about trying the park assist...) in the Orkney Grey with Cirrus/Lunar interior. I can't wait until it snows now to try it out in the bad weather. This forum has been really helpful so far and hopefully I can contribute as well.
    Start by throwing up some pics!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

Member #
    I am out of town right now, but will post a few this weekend. Time for the modifications to start.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Has anyone on here bought the society seta for the rear cargo area? Thoughts or comments on it?

Member #
    Society Seat that is...

Member #
    Congrats on the new Evoque! Let us know how well the park assist works for you when you get around to using it.

Member #
    Me and the missus would be too heavy for it :-)

Ads