At the pump...

At the pump...

This is a discussion on At the pump... within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; So I've been to the gas station twice now with my new 2013 pure plus 5 door and the stupid auto shutoff feature on the ...

Thread: At the pump...

Member #

At the pump...

So I've been to the gas station twice now with my new 2013 pure plus 5 door and the stupid auto shutoff feature on the pump keeps kicking off too early - like every 5 seconds of fueling. It has done this each time I've been at the pump and I really don't want to play guessing games with how much gas to try to put in the car and end up spilling gas everywhere. This is very frustrating and so far is my only gripe about the car. Anyone else have this issue or any thoughts on it?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I have had this happen a few times as well, but far from "every time". I find if I only put the nozzle in about 1/2 to 2/3 of the way, the auto shut-off works properly.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

Ads