test drove the Dynamic

test drove the Dynamic

This is a discussion on test drove the Dynamic within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Wow very nicely appointed but... I think I need to see my dentist. I drove the car two blocks and lost three fillings. It felt ...

Member #

test drove the Dynamic

Wow very nicely appointed but... I think I need to see my dentist. I drove the car two blocks and lost three fillings.

It felt like the car had no suspension at all! I'm hoping to test drive the Pure which is suppose to ride a little more like a $60k car.

I also found the back seat leg room a little tight possibly because ya can't slide your feet under the front seats.

I was very impressed with the performance of the turbo engine and paddle shifted 6spd.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Where did you test drive the Dynamic, over the speed bumps in the Home Depot parking lot at 50MPH? Unless there was something really out of rig on the Dynamic, I doubt very much that you'll notice any difference driving a Pure.

Personally, I think my Pure has a great ride. Love it.

Member #
    I am debating whether if I need the Mag ride suspension. Could anyone comment?

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Coming from a Subaru WRX, the Evoque almost lulls me to sleep its so smooth and quiet....lovin it.

p

Member #
    I have driven the X3 35i and I think it's now on my short list with it's great driving dynamics and 8spd auto. Plus the X3 is just a little bigger and more practical.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by lbjgh View Post
    I have driven the X3 35i and I think it's now on my short list with it's great driving dynamics and 8spd auto. Plus the X3 is just a little bigger and more practical.
    The Evoque has a far nicer interior, you cannot take a Bimmer off the tarmac, and besides, the Bimmer is known as a hockey mom's car....er...soccer mom's car...er...football mom's car.

Want a real car with off road capabilities, and more class, then the Evoque is the car for u.

Paul

Ads