Global window closing issues

This is a discussion on Global window closing issues within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I am a new owner of a 2013 pure plus. I am learning all the ins and outs of how stuff works on car. I ...

Member #

I am a new owner of a 2013 pure plus. I am learning all the ins and outs of how stuff works on car. I have the keyless entry not passive keyless entry. I am having a problem with the global window closing. I can open the windows with holding the unlock button on the key fob but the windows will not close while holding the lock button on the key fob. I did read something that it is not available in the USA due to safety issues. Does it work with anyone else or is there something I am doing wrong?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by sue422 View Post
    I am a new owner of a 2013 pure plus. I am learning all the ins and outs of how stuff works on car. I have the keyless entry not passive keyless entry. I am having a problem with the global window closing. I can open the windows with holding the unlock button on the key fob but the windows will not close while holding the lock button on the key fob. I did read something that it is not available in the USA due to safety issues. Does it work with anyone else or is there something I am doing wrong?
    I have a MY2013 Pure Plus. I tried the Global Opening and it worked as described in the owner's manual. I had no success with Global Closing. I could not find anything in the owner's manual about
    Global Closing.

Member #
    Color me surprised. I didn't even know I had global opening and I thought I'd gone through the manual looking for it at one point

Ads