Stretched Evoque coming???

This is a discussion on Stretched Evoque coming??? within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; This just in... Grand Plan: Land Rover Planning Stretched Out Range Rover Evoque - WOT on Motor Trend According to the story, it will be ...

Member #

This just in...

Grand Plan: Land Rover Planning Stretched Out Range Rover Evoque - WOT on Motor Trend

According to the story, it will be a 12" longer and MAY have 3rd row seating.

I like the one I have...

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I agree.....I love the one I already have!!! hahahaha, don't get me wrong it is a small compact suv, but that's what I wanted, didn't want to drop a bunch of money on a Range Rover Sport and the gas mileage is horrendous as well. I'm glad this Evoque came out when it did, cause who knows what I would've ended up with. Great ride, great gas mileage, and even though it looks small I was pleasantly surprised at how roomy and spacious the interior was, especially the 4 door, which I have. Loved the Coupe's look a little better but that back seat and that very slow moving electric front seating would have been a nightmare to get in and out of, especially in rain/snao/anything else!! hahaha. But I already have a sports type ride for my weekends, summer cruising and to feed my adrenalin junkie side!!! Either way I'm rambling on........Love these Evoques and I hope you're enjoying yours as much as I am. AWESOME!

Member #
    Yes you said, we bought our EVOQUE for what it is, the concept of a compact SUV, and that is what is selling.
    I think it would be a step back for L.R.

Thank you for the link,
    brazeagle

Ads