Rubber mat set

Rubber mat set

This is a discussion on Rubber mat set within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Anyone using the rubber mat set from RR dealer? Any recommendations on MAXpider or WeatherTech rubber mats. It seems they provide better coverage in the ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rubber mat set

Member #

Rubber mat set

Anyone using the rubber mat set from RR dealer? Any recommendations on MAXpider or WeatherTech rubber mats. It seems they provide better coverage in the rear.
    Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I have the maxpider!! Highly recommend, the fit is perfect and they aren't bulky. Even had the dealer comment on them. I have the weathertech in the rear cargo area and wish I had went with maxpider for that also

Member #
    Thanks for the info. I just ordered MaxSpider from Amazon.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    LR mats are mainly for the bling. Don't do much for coverage.

Member #
    Folks,
    Could I talk any of you into explaining why you chose the Max Spider over the Weather Trch. I"m just doing the front floor only. About to buy some mats and want the best ones.
    Thanks

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by acsubie View Post
    I have the maxpider!! Highly recommend, the fit is perfect and they aren't bulky. Even had the dealer comment on them. I have the weathertech in the rear cargo area and wish I had went with maxpider for that also
    Ordered the Maxpider mats here and get them in a couple days. They looked a little nicer online at least than the Weathertech (which I've usually always had). Got the front and back so will have to report back on how they look with some pics. I was a little disappointed that the evoque has so much carpet and even a carpeted footrest.

Member #
    I have the weather tech and couldn't be happier. No complaints here.

Member #
    +1 to 325. I use the Weathertechs as soon as the snow flies and only use the stock carpet ones in summer (so, about 3 months out of the year, hehe...)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

Member #
    FYI all, haven't taken any pictures yet but the 3d Maxpider mats are awesome for the RR Evoque. I've always got Weathertech once and these 3d Maxpider ones seem much nicer. They are really light and pretty thin but that helps to not look awkward in the cabin. The carbon fiber look goes well with the interior of the Evoque and coverage is really good. The rear maps cover well and front ones cover very well, all fit perfectly.

Highly recommend these for someone looking for complete Winter protection.

T

Member #
    I just purchased the Maxpider front mats too. Very nice build quality and an excellent fit. These will give maximum protection during the winter months in Maine where I'll be tracking sand and salt into the Rover on a daily basis. I highly recommend them. I paid around $85 shipped from ebay.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads