Can you believe it-Q255

Can you believe it-Q255

This is a discussion on Can you believe it-Q255 within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; LR has finally issued a service action Q255, the water induced misfire/restricted performance...received my notification dated October 8th yesterday. You guys have had this serious ...

Member #

Can you believe it-Q255

LR has finally issued a service action Q255, the water induced misfire/restricted performance...received my notification dated October 8th yesterday. You guys have had this serious issue on the doc-it for almost 2 years. Amazing on how long it took for this service action. LR should be ashamed of itself for waiting so long. Thanks to all you folks who,thru this website, notified us owners early in the process. This is a great forum.....let's continue to stay in touch on all issues.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    has anybody have done this recall yet?
    any problem afterward?

Member #
    I did two weeks ago so no problems so far. But I didnt have problems before recall either. Also I agree that it is a real shame that it took 2 years before recall happened and they continued to sell the evoque with no regard to human life.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Had mine done also. No problems before or after. It was more involved than I expected and it wasn't just a software update.

Member #
    I had my done, no issues before or after...takes about 2 hours at the dealership.

Ads