Two years of ownership

Two years of ownership

This is a discussion on Two years of ownership within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; My Evoque just had its two year birthday. Have had zero issues so far, most reliable car I've owned with the exception of a recent ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By gimme

Thread: Two years of ownership

Member #

Two years of ownership

My Evoque just had its two year birthday. Have had zero issues so far, most reliable car I've owned with the exception of a recent creaking sound from the passenger seat area. It's been on two major off road excursions, numerous short off road jaunts and has never let me down. Turned out to be a good choice.

Name:  DSC_7334b.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  424.0 KB
    rajesh266 and Maineiac like this.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #

Great to hear...

Wow, great to hear your first two years have went so well. That's great especially for a completely new model, not even a refreshed year. Great picture too btw! I have a 2013 and really like it still and like it more as its getting cold it seems - very comfortable in dealing with colder weather it seems.

Enjoy and best going forward too!

Member #
    I'm just a bit behind you at 18 months. 43,000 miles- I drive a lot for work. Extremely reliable. A couple minor problems with sensors, but other than that, it has been trouble free so far! Love it!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    owned my dynamic for 17 months, 13.5K miles, no issues except battery .....dealership replaced battery, all is great!

Member #
    Mine will be 2 years and 26K miles in December with very minor issues (low coolant due to small leak). I can say this has been an amazing car that it still looks and drives as if it was brand new!

Member #
    Nice! Mine will be 2 years end of this month and currently 9,800 miles (mainly winter vehicle) and just minor issues that have all been resolved.
    '12 Evoque (Prestige):Blacked out trim,Painted front and rear U Bar,Painted center console,black letters,wheels,exhaust tips,lip spoiler,roof rails/'08 Jaguar XKR (V8 SC): Mods/'06 MB SL65 (V12 Twin Turbo)(stock 604HP/738TQ)/'12 MB GL450/'10 E350 4matic: http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...ps19361479.jpg
    My SL65 AMG and XKR in Friend's Vid: http://youtu.be/0cyA55UTcRI

Member #
    It will be one year next month and 24000 miles on the clock. I do a significant amount of driving for work. About 100 - 120 miles per day. It has been very reliable suv. Made one road trip this summer and have another one scheduled this winter to the FL. Keys, camping. I did finally get a notice from LR to have the intercooler work done. They don't have parts in stock. Not surprised ! I would buy another one (with all the options) tomorrow if money was not a concern.
    Currently own:

1986 Vixen 21TD Motorhome- 55k
    1979 Lancia Beta Coupe - 45k "complete restoration in process"

Ads