Anybody Put a Sprint Booster On Their Evoque?

This is a discussion on Anybody Put a Sprint Booster On Their Evoque? within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Hello! I just sold my Mini Cooper which had a Sprint Booster installed. For those who have not heard of a Sprint Booster, It is ...

Member #

Hello! I just sold my Mini Cooper which had a Sprint Booster installed. For those who have not heard of a Sprint Booster, It is an electronic device that gets inserted between the gas pedal and the wiring coming out of the gas pedal. The Sprint Booster lessens the pedal lag on many car models by increasing the voltage to the throttle. It doesn't increase horsepower but the car will feel much more agile off the line. The other great thing is that it take about ten minutes to install.

Once I get the SB for the Mini sold I'm going to get one for my new Evoque. Has anyone put one in their car?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I bought one last January. The unit tripped "check engine light" and went into limp mode. Sprint Booster sent me another unit, It also failed. I hope they can work out the bugs; the difference In throttle response was amazing.

Ads