1344 miles in two days

1344 miles in two days

This is a discussion on 1344 miles in two days within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Evoque ran flawlessly while we travelled from Canada to the warmth of Florida Here is the car at waters edge, the house we have is ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

1344 miles in two days

Evoque ran flawlessly while we travelled from Canada to the warmth of Florida

Here is the car at waters edge, the house we have is built on stilts over the water and the view is very relaxing.

paul

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #

Member #
    Evoque in Florida pics

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #

Member #
    Paul, since you already have yours, can you comment on a question I have:
    - Once the car is running, how far away can the keys go from the car and keep the car running? For example, can you start the car outside, and run inside with the key to let it warm up? If you go too far, does it shut off?

Thanks!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Member #
    It doesn't shut off... i have run into stores/bank while wifey sat in the car and i had the keys in my pocket the whole time and the car just idled away..... but it runs so quiet... i really mean super quiet.... that i have tried to start it even while it is running once i jump back in the car.

p

Member #
    Car Looks GREAT! What did you use to tint the headlights and tail-lights? Film covers or spray? I definitely wanna do that to my Evoque too I wanna kinda black it all out. Mine is Black with White contrast roof, I got the 19" Silver Sparkle Dynamic wheels but may pick up a set of 20" RRS Gloss Black Stormer wheels or the 20" Black RRS Supercharged SE wheels, can't make my mind up yet, but got time. Hopefully they start putting out some aftermarket accessories for this ride soon.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Evocurious View Post
    Paul, since you already have yours, can you comment on a question I have:
    - Once the car is running, how far away can the keys go from the car and keep the car running? For example, can you start the car outside, and run inside with the key to let it warm up? If you go too far, does it shut off?

Thanks!
    The car doesn't shut off. It snowed here where I live a couple days ago, I got the heated windshield and all that stuff and I hopped in it turned it on, put the heat on and the heated windshield and defrosters and went straight back in my house with the keys in my pocket and the car never shut off, I was at least a good 50 feet away minimum. So I doubt you'll have any issues if you get one. Only thing I wish it had was remote start, possibly something I may add later but who knows. Definitely pull the trigger and get one, well worth it for sure.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by JAMZEVO248 View Post
    Car Looks GREAT! What did you use to tint the headlights and tail-lights? Film covers or spray? I definitely wanna do that to my Evoque too I wanna kinda black it all out. .
    LaminX the only way to go...it is a heavy sheet material that is heated and molded to the lens, has a bit of adhesive to hold it in place while it is applied with hot steam.. cost about $250 to do front, rear, rear refelctive lenses, and third brake light. once done, the corners should have a tiny spit of superglue to keep the cut portions from cracking in winter....best to get a pro to do it unless you have experience...very expensive material.

paul

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by JAMZEVO248 View Post
    The car doesn't shut off. It snowed here where I live a couple days ago, I got the heated windshield and all that stuff and I hopped in it turned it on, put the heat on and the heated windshield and defrosters and went straight back in my house with the keys in my pocket and the car never shut off, I was at least a good 50 feet away minimum. So I doubt you'll have any issues if you get one. Only thing I wish it had was remote start, possibly something I may add later but who knows. Definitely pull the trigger and get one, well worth it for sure.
    Already ordered!!! Can't wait!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads