two vs four door

two vs four door

This is a discussion on two vs four door within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Looking to buy Evoque next year but cant decide two or four door . What do you think which way should i go....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: two vs four door

Member #

two vs four door

Looking to buy Evoque next year but cant decide two or four door .
    What do you think which way should i go.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    4 door is more practical and useful especially if you transport more than one person periodically.

Member #
    I have the 2 door 2012 Evoque Dynamic in Black and I love it. I came from a BMW Z4 which had no backseat, so the two doors is not such a big deal. My 11 year old is fine climbing into the back and once in there is plenty of room. The 2 door looks much cooler in my opinion. I do wish that the seat slid forward manually for access to the back, the motorized seat mover is ridiculously slow, other than that I love my 2 door Evoque.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    I like the look of the 2 door, but the 4 door is cheaper and offers a touch more headroom in the back (an inch or so I think), plus seat access to the back may not be for the impatient. So 4 door wins hands down in my book.

Member #
    Thanks guys.
    I em looking 1 year old Evoque white dynamic whit 2 door .Looks great .
    my concern is space in the back how hard is to get in.How comfortable is for long trips .

Member #
    I think the main thing was watching videos of how slow the front seat (when the button is pushed) is to move forward to allow access to the back. I decided it would drive me batty!

Member #
    I own a 2013 white Evoque 2 door Coupe Pure Plus. Visually the 4 door looks very dull in comparison to the coupe, although both are hands down winners in exterior design within all cars in this class. The lower top line of the coupe makes it appear much more exciting and the one door line adds to this design excitement. The hood louvers (bonnet I guess is correct for your side of the ocean) also add to the radical look of the coupe.The four door is a compromise in style for the sake of practicality. I have two teenage daughters who have no problem getting in and out of the rear, although for the elderly it could be impossible. Once in the rear the room is comfortable and its spaciousness is enhanced with the large glass roof. I usually gets "Wow its so neat to ride in the back with the sky view." In 2013 the motor speed of the front seat retractor was improved, although still not fast. Learning to trust the rearview camera makes life easier when backing the coupe. In my opinion the coupe with just two doors, has greater body rigidity – better handling and less rattles.

Member #
    I didn't want to have to keep moving the seats for people to get in and out, so I went with 4 doors. Like said above, kids would probably be fine, but I wouldn't want adults to have to contort themselves to get in and out.

Member #
    Love my coupe. Looks wayyyy better than 4 door IMHO. But I am single with no kids though.... Like someone else said the 4 door is less expensive for some strange reason even though the coupe is smaller. I think the coupe is definitely more of a wow factor!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky70 View Post
    I think the coupe is definitely more of a wow factor!
    Probably so, but I think most of the wow factor comes from it being an Evoque which doesn't look like pretty much anything else (aside from the new RRS) at the moment.
    Evocurious likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ads